What We Love
- On-site galleries feature monthly exhibits and events, so the hotel is a happening spot, giving guests an insider’s edge and a sense of community you won’t get at a chain
- Every guestroom is designed by one of Toronto’s most talented artists
- The provided “I want Joe” doorknocker ensures a fresh-brewed cup at your door when you wake
- Dining options include Gladstone Café and Melody Bar, which have separate menus, hours and distinct vibes
- Choice location on Queen Street near Ossington Avenue, on which there are bars, restaurants, galleries and great shopping
- Karaoke in the Melody Bar every Friday and Saturday night is legendary
- Pharmacopia apothecary-style natural bath products in every room
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Ontario
What To Know
- No fitness area or swimming pool on-site, but the nearby 99 Sudbury Gym offers Gladstone guests free passes
- Like many up-and-coming neighborhoods, this one is still somewhat gritty; the hotel, however, is spotless
- The hotel isn’t techy: free WiFi, yes, massive flat-screen TVs, no (although there are small TVs).
- Guestrooms are small, with the exception of the two suites; basic rooms fit a bed, a small desk and a bathroom with shower — and lots of art
- The hotel was renovated in 2004-2005
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Gladstone Hotel in Toronto (Little Portugal), you’ll be close to Lamport Stadium and CN Tower. This boutique hotel is close to University of Toronto and Toronto Public Library.
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Computers with complimentary wired and wireless Internet keep you connected, and cable programming is available for entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has 2108 square feet (196 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.