Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls
What We Love
- The only boutique hotel in the Fallsview District and the nearest to Horseshoe Falls, with extrasBeing closer to the most famous Niagara waterfall than guests at any other hotel
- Staying at the only boutique-style hotel in the Fallsview District
- Having the Niagara Fallsview Casino next door and Horseshoe Falls just down the incline railway
What To Know
- Onsite parking is available for $20 per day
- Light sleepers beware – the hotel is right on the falls, so expect to hear the white noise of rushing water throughout the night
- Free WiFi
- The pool is open 24/7
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls in Niagara Falls (Fallsview), you’ll be minutes from Journey Behind The Falls and Horseshoe Falls. This hotel is close to Bridal Veil Falls and Niagara Falls State Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 239 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours).
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Room was dirty. Bathtub not clean. Rusty washroom and old. Only the view was good rest of the facilities not so good. No microwave thermostat very old. Squeeking bed. No body lotion no toiletries. Could hear loud noises from nearby rooms
Found a deal on Groupon that gave us 3 meal vouchers and 4 wine tasting as well as a tour of a local chocolate factory a d 25 dollars to spend at the falls view casino. All of it made the very average room worth staying in. If I had to do it again I would choose a different hotel that cost less and just paid for the other things.
We stayed here for our anniversary two years in a row. We found the experience inconsistent between visits. Room quality differs greatly between the old and new parts of the hotel. The river view on level two was view of parking lot. Some complaints about certain things were disregarded. Pleasant staff last year vs a stern and unfriendly experience this year.