Marriott’s Ko’Olina Beach Club
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Marriott’s Ko’Olina Beach Club in Kapolei (Ko Olina), you’ll be minutes from Ko Olina Marina and close to Wet’n’Wild Hawaii. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Ko Olina Golf Club and Ka Makana Ali’i – The Center for West Oahu.
Make yourself at home in one of the 560 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at the resort’s beachfront restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
1. The cove the property is on is beautiful, man made, but beautiful.
2. The food and waitstaff at Longboards (casual beachfront restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner) and Longhi’s (higher end restaurant on property, but not run by Marriott) are great.
3. Sundries shop on property is well stocked with snacks, drinks, sunscreen, etc.
1. This property is “exempt” from typical upgrades guaranteed to Marriott Elites- absolutely no willingness for room upgrades, no free breakfast or honoring the late check out policy for Elites. It would have been nice to have been notified of this at the time of our booking.
2. There are many evening activities/ shows that are loud and kid oriented. Maybe this would be a “pro” for families, but was definitely a con for us given that the shows were performed in the middle of the property and the loud music/ announcers permeated all happy hour/ dinner options on the property.
3. Housekeeping only on request. Again, this should have been explained at time of booking.
4. The location is too far to walk to shops/ restaurants other than those at the Disney property and Four Seasons.
5. The size of our balcony was a laughable joke as was our “Mountain View” which was really a “parking lot and road view”.
6. No authentic Hawaiian character.
I think this property is great for families with kids who like to participate in touristy group shows/ activities. Not a good choice for couples looking for a relaxing/ romantic stay. And definitely a property that Marriott Elites should be warned “is exempt” from typical Elite perks. We would not recommend this property.
The resort itself is pretty and the it has lots of accomadations. But the service here is bad and they charge you for everything. Checkout is super early at 10am and they charge you for parking ($40) even when the parking lot is super far away. We paid $550 (with taxes) per night in September which is really expensive and they still wanted to charge me $5 for a Lei upon check in?
Hotel is okay. Rooms need renovation. Cabinets make a lots of noise and room is outdated.
Pool is okay for kids but need more lighting for family to enjoy the pool in the warm evenings. We didnt bother using the pool as its always dark when we got back in the hotel. Reflection pool is small.
Parking for $40 a night is a rip off.
During our stay parking was already full after 8pm. Had to wait or circle around to find parking or get stuck valet parking. Its a bit of a hassle to valet especially if you are on the other 2 buildings. Long distance walking needed.
Parking here Sucks especially if you are paying $40 a night to park your vehicle.
Although, the Staffs and service is great.
Check other hotels first before choosing this one.