The Edge Bali
What We Love
- Breakfast, round-trip airport transfers, VIP airport priority processing service and 24-hour butler service are included in the Jetsetter rate
- Secluded clifftop location in southern Bali
- Private plunge pool in every villa
- Exceptional service. Craving Scottish salmon flown in from the U.K.? No problem
- An exclusive vibe where privacy is the top amenity
- With accommodations ranging from one to five bedrooms, it's great for couples or large families
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- A three-night minimum is required for Villa bookings
- No direct beach access; it's about 20 minutes away
- Some of the best facilities, like the theater and kids room, are available only if the main villa is not occupied by other guests
- Very remote — don’t plan on getting anywhere on foot
- Popular for weddings and honeymoons
- Meals and spa services can be pricey
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Edge Bali in Pecatu (Uluwatu), you’ll be close to Padang Padang Beach and New Kuta Golf. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Bingin Beach and Uluwatu Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators and microwaves. Computers, complimentary wireless Internet access, and satellite programming provide entertainment.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can take in a garden view, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Amazing❤️???? must visit the place. Experience the amazing service from caring staff.. Luvly food????Mind blowing experience with transperant swimming pool fro the top and Edge of the place. ????????❤️Must recommend to visit The Edge.
If your going to splurge on a hotel this is the one! I was lucky to go with a friend in September and it was my favourite hotel we stayed at in Bali. It’s a small resort so the staff gets to know you during your stay. Our villa was called the ocean- it was a great size for us but could fit two couples easily - the two level villa allows each couple to have their own room and bathroom. The villa was stunning, super clean, comfortable I could have stayed all week. We did two nights but it was enough to enjoy the beautiful pools, our villa pool and the dining. Make sure you book a floating breakfast !! We had the pool to ourselves for photos and one of the most beautiful breakfasts I have ever had. Yogi was our butler he took great care of us whether we needed a car for dinner or making us tea before bed. The manager even made sure to introduce themselves to us. My friend was vegetarian so one night the chef made a special dish for her. All these details made us feel so welcome and so spoiled. Thank you edge for treating us so well :) can’t wait to be back one day
Do yourself a favour and do the VIP area. We really appreciated the personal touch’s, face mist, cooling watermelon granita on arrival and a beautiful dessert celebrating our anniversary. The pool is amazing, being able to view the cliff face through the glass bottom was fabulous. Didn’t like all the “bum out” swimsuits, just makes everyone feel uncomfortable, but it is hilarious watching so many vain and self obsessed girls taking pictures of themselves.