What We Love
- A grand country estate spread across 100 acres, with award-winning dining and lush spa facilitiesThe views – from the North Yorkshire Moors to the dramatic coastline, you're spoilt for choice here
- Soothing country walk-weary muscles with a soak in the heated pool or with a signature spa treatment
- The hotel's TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award, assuring a quality sojourn
What To Know
- Perks like heated bathroom floors, plus cookies and gin at turn down
- The estate is quite large, but the staff is happy to chauffeur guests via golf cart
- Horseback riding, mountain biking and guided walks are available along North Yorkshire Moors
Follow in the famous footsteps of Captain James Cook and Bram Stoker’s Dracula with a weekend in Whitby and you’ll see why so many have flocked to this North Yorkshire port for more than 1,000 years. While a trip to Whitby’s Raithwaite Estate may be more country retreat than Gothic tale nowadays, you can still Count (pardon the pun) on heart-stopping Yorkshire scenery and excellent service.
Set in Raithwaite Estate’s own 100 acres, Raithwaite Estate is a truly picturesque spot. Pampering is high on the agenda with a heated pool, an indulgent treatment menu and even a dog spa. To take advantage of the North Yorkshire Moors, horse riding, mountain biking and guided walks are also available. Alternatively, you can simply enjoy the views or tuck into the best food the region has to offer in the award-winning restaurant.
How to Get There
A fantastic hotel where nothing is too much trouble.
The room was fabulous staff simply superb.
Not the cheapest but you really do get what you pay for.
Thank you all can't wait to come back again.
Nice hotel, with lovely facilities and gardens. Very clean throughout. Poor service at meal times, breakfast service was abysmal. Dinner service was so fast that there was no time to digest your food before the next course arrived. Food quality average.
Stayed for a night on a an autumn deal,.
Very impressive drive up to hotel, and grounds and reception staff were spot on. Room was excellent, with free drinks and it was very spacious. Gym and Spa are quite small, but quiet so no problem using facilities.
However, i cannot give 5 stars as the restaurant service was rather confused and disorganised