What We Love
- A grand country estate spread across 100 acres, with award-winning dining and lush spa facilitiesThe views – from the North Yorkshire Moors to the dramatic coastline, you're spoilt for choice here
- Soothing country walk-weary muscles with a soak in the heated pool or with a signature spa treatment
- The hotel's TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award, assuring a quality sojourn
What To Know
- Perks like heated bathroom floors, plus cookies and gin at turn down
- The estate is quite large, but the staff is happy to chauffeur guests via golf cart
- Horseback riding, mountain biking and guided walks are available along North Yorkshire Moors
Follow in the famous footsteps of Captain James Cook and Bram Stoker’s Dracula with a weekend in Whitby and you’ll see why so many have flocked to this North Yorkshire port for more than 1,000 years. While a trip to Whitby’s Raithwaite Estate may be more country retreat than Gothic tale nowadays, you can still Count (pardon the pun) on heart-stopping Yorkshire scenery and excellent service.
Set in Raithwaite Estate’s own 100 acres, Raithwaite Estate is a truly picturesque spot. Pampering is high on the agenda with a heated pool, an indulgent treatment menu and even a dog spa. To take advantage of the North Yorkshire Moors, horse riding, mountain biking and guided walks are also available. Alternatively, you can simply enjoy the views or tuck into the best food the region has to offer in the award-winning restaurant.
How to Get There
A calm and peaceful break to relax and enjoy walking in the grounds and on the beach . The room was spotless and well appointed. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony with a cup of tea in the sunshine. Breakfast was exactly as we asked for it and very well presented.
I was very pleased with our stay the staff were friendly helpful and professional and the food and restaurant service was excellent. We enjoyed the spa at the time reserved for adults and we had a walk around the gardens which were lovely. We are definitely going to stay again!
My friend and I decided to enjoy the daybreak spa experience at Raithwaite Hall for our 60th birthdays ,overall our morning was delightful along with the gorgeous Yorkshire breakfast you start the morning with the staff were very welcoming and professional.This is the third time I have had been lucky to enjoy spa experiences at Raithwaite and would defiantly recommend it .