Radisson Blu Hotel Cologne
What We Love
- A modern hotel near the historic city center, with breakfast and a dining discountStaying on the banks of the Rhine River
- Being right across from the Koelnmesse trade and fairgrounds
- Venturing into the nearby historic city center
What To Know
- The closest tram stop is just a 5-minute walk away
- Guestroom bathrooms have heated floors and rain showers
- WiFi is hit or miss
How to Get There
Check in was not smooth but check out was even worse. Major snafu during check out as our bill was messed up. We ended up missing our train to Frankfurt and almost missed our flight. I recommend not using inexperienced staff during busy exhibition days (FIBO Cologne). Not my favorite stay in Cologne for sure.
The rooms are large and well furnished. Lovely bathroom with excellent shower. Great choice of fruits,breads etc for breakfast. The location is great only 15 mins to city centre. The railway station is 10 mins walk away with direct train to airport for only 3 euro.
Hotel was comfortable, I have stayed here many times - does not disappoint!
The location is close to Messe Hall. The room temperatures could have been cooler throughout the facility...….otherwise a great stay!