Alila Diwa Goa
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Free WiFi
- Free shuttle service to Majorda Beach
- Just a 20-minute drive from Dabolim Airport
- The infinity pool, which overlooks a lush rice paddy, surrounded by palm trees
- The spa – each treatment room has its own flower-filled garden
- Located in the quieter, southern part of Goa
- Daily yoga lessons
What To Know
- The hotel isn’t on the beach
- There are no Ayurvedic treatments on offer in the spa
- There aren’t many restaurants within walking distance, but there other hotels nearby and taxis are cheap
- There’s a separate, shaded children’s pool and several family suites, but the resort is very large and spread out, so it’s just as suited to couples
- Western cuisine is served in the all-day dining restaurant, Vivo
- A mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner charge applies ($100 per adult, $50 for children aged six to 12, excluding drinks) and a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner charge applies ($200 per adult, $100 for children aged six to 12, excluding drinks). Payment will be collected at the hotel.
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Alila Diwa Goa in Majorda, you’ll be by the sea and convenient to Sunset Beach and Arossim Beach. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Gonsua Beach and Sernabatim Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 118 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 1 km.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I was there with a couple of friends for a 3 day get away. The resort is fabulous and is located in a quiet corner with great amenities. - Two bars (one of them has happy hours in the evening too) - Two restaurants (we did multiple room service calls) - A lovely infinity pool - Spa and Salon (got treatments done in both) - Access to a beach via a buggy service Alila has a fantastic breakfast spread in the mornings and the staff in general are very courteous. Alisha did our check in formalities and gave us a tour of the resort before taking us to our rooms. It's a great place to get some peace and quiet. At nights, Martin's Corner is a short walk of about 400 meters from the place. That place has good food and music to end the night.
Booked it for 3nights and yes !!! The stay was fantastic.. opted for a terrace room and the view was fine with all the greenery to soothe Ur eyes( hopefully it's the same view all year round).. the location of the hotel is 30mins away from the airport .. the breakfast spread and taste is also up to the mark..no complaints at all.. had dinner at the Vivo restaurant .. rates are a little steep compared the quantity..as normally in other 5 star hotels quantity of 1serving would suffice for 2..
The hospitality is unmatched..staff is alert and cooperative and on toes to reach out to the guests.. greens in and around the property is breathtaking.
Would definitely recommend. And keep it up..team Alila diwa
Amazing hotel. Beautiful architecture.. lovely Swimming pool overlooking paddy fields.. close proximity to the beach.. good kids play area. Maintained to perfection. Food at the vivo and bristro are good. Pool bar is also good. Good choice of cocktails and food..service is what is really amazing. Very very friendly staff.. amazing right from the time u enter.