- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at VIDASOUL in Vinorama, you’ll be on the beach and minutes from Vidasoul Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this Mediterranean hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 50 km.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s beachfront restaurant, which features a bar. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Vinorama? This hotel has facilities measuring 700 square feet (65 square meters), including meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
How to Get There
Most outstanding is the service offered by Javier, Carlos and Alex, and all the team in the kitchen as well. They are all kind, and highly attentive while maintaining a relaxed feel.
We were a group of four, and had the place to ourselves in early Dec. My husband and I enjoyed room 200 - the suite overlooking the ocean with doors open wide every night and lulled to sleep by the surf. My father stayed in the room 100 - also a suite on the ground level. Our friend stayed in 201, with side views to the ocean.
The menu is diverse, with most of the ingredients grown and raised in the community. One night we asked for a dinner that wasn't on the menu, and without hesitation, the chef created exactly what we hoped for (pollo entero with all the sides, and a plethora of perfectly prepared fresh garden vegetables).
The Cabo Pulmo reef is a 20 minute drive north, the surf break at Punta Perfecta is a 20 minute walk down the beach, and Nine Palms surf break is a 25 minute drive south. The local dogs are a delight, often joining us for strolls along the beach.
Well done, team VidaSoul. We will visit again soon.
We had a wonderful time at Vida Soul for 6 nights in November. Enjoyed the small size of this boutique hotel with an excellent restaurant. Seriously the food is very good and we tried it all. The room was spotlessly clean and staff went out of their way to help celebrate my birthday with room decorations, a cake on the day and a traditional Mexican rendering of happy birthday! The staff were respectful, fun, attentive and really made our stay wonderful. While we couldn't swim in the ocean out front, the pool was available and it was an easy 30 minute drive to Los Frailes for a great swimming beach en route to Cabo Pulmo. The hotel is 'remote" by most people's standards but that's what makes it special and taking the East Cape road from San Jose over the central desert route is recommended (road is better maintained and easy to follow. Takes about 45 minutes) We were able to have massages on site that were terrific Other food options are in Cabo Pulmo, along with snorkelling and dive companies that can take you out onto the reef. if kite surfing is more your style, then directly in front of Vida Soul is perfect. Down the beach is a great point break for intermediate plus surfers, as well as at Nine Palms and Shipwrecks on the way to and from SJC. All in all a wonderful stay and a different kind of holiday to enjoy peace warmth and sun!
I truly can not say enough fabulous things about this 16 room hotel that I fell in love with.
1. Staff...Javier and the entire staff were so nice and helpful with everything my partner and I needed. Especially at the end of our trip when my partner realized that we left the back seat of our rental car in their storage room. Not to mention the kindness of picking up my rented equipment in town, which I had absolutely no desire to drive to.
2. Rooms...I recommend Upgrading to the suite, we stayed in suite 100, my experience of the East Cape was impeccable. I have to say that it was superb, its not what you would expect to find on the east cape of mexico in this remote setting.
3. Hotel...This place is truly magical. I would absolutely recommend this beautiful hotel to anyone who asked. If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Cabo San Lucas this is the place.
4. Restaurant & Bar... absolutely amazing, and very affordable the service was as above and beyond every single day.
5. Suite...My partner and I took dinner in our suite every night except the first night. They brought candles, a linen draped table, food and of course alcohol. All while experiencing privacy and views to the sea. With a complex series of transparencies, reflections, and long views across this Suite, strengthened my continuous presence of endless spaces.
Please tip the staff well! They work hard and really appreciate the kindness
I arrived in this magical location framed by immense beaches where tortoises deposit their eggs and where from time to time one may see wild horses and the only noise you hear is the sound of the ocean.
In this beautiful place I regenerated myself: when I arrived I was totally exhausted and stressed out.
The impeccable hotel staff was wonderful with me: they coddled me and organized small side trips so I could experience other beaches. They thought of everything!
In the restaurant’s menu there are also many organic products so I was able to satisfy all my culinary needs, always served and greeted by a smiling staff and chef!
We had an amazing week staying at the wonderful Vidasoul!
Where do I start...
1st. The staff- The best!!! They really couldn't do enough for you. Javier was the best host ever. Joan the owner was very tentative to any obscure request and eager to make them happen. They really treated us well. Thank you Javier and Oscar and everyone else for waking up at 5am to make the coffee!!
2nd- Restaurant.. Was top notch!! Never had a bad meal. They would make any request you wanted if they had the items to make it. Fresh fish, lobster, filet was done to perfection. Breakfast was great.. Ambiance was very nice. Local characters would sometimes be hanging around telling great stories. Just a really fun scene!
3. Bar- We got drunk... lol.. 4 stars there. They did their job. Very nice atmosphere! (chill)
4. Rooms- I highly recommend getting one of the suites. We had room 100. What a room it is. Must be at least 1000sqft if not bigger. The whole room is glass and opens up to the pool and ocean, and yet very private. The room is very modern and minimalistic. Just a really cool space. Javier brought us a table from the restaurant, so we could have dinner in our room and enjoy the view of the ocean and the sound of the waves with the candles lit. Was really incredible! The staff would come and serve us, it was just a great way to take advantage of such a beautiful setting.
5. If you like out of the way places. Private, quiet, off the beaten path. This is the place for you. If you are looking for night life and a different restaurants every night this is not for you. Very quiet, Very chill, Very awesome!!
Please tip the staff well! They work hard and really care!