The Langham, Sydney
What We Love
- A great location in Sydney’s Rocks neighborhood
- Enormous bedrooms with an Old World look and feel
- Peace and quiet in the elegant library
- Daily afternoon tea, where you might see a few famous faces
- Stunning indoor heated pool in the day spa
- The Juliet balconies and lavish terraces
- Free fruit plate included in the Jetsetter rate
- The gym offers post-workout juices and protein dishes
What To Know
- The Langham underwent an extensive $30 million refurbishment and re-opened December, 2014
- The Rocks is a trendy Sydney neighborhood but much sleepier than the downtown district
- Great for solo travelers — the hotel is quiet enough that you have your space, but close to Sydney’s buzzing waterfront
- Families will love the spacious rooms, but be aware: Ornate artifacts and antiques are dotted throughout the hotel
- The small but luxe spa requires advance bookings
- Free WiFi in the guestrooms
- Pets are permitted for a fee of $120 per day
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at The Langham, Sydney places you in the heart of Millers Point, walking distance from Sydney Observatory and Susannah Place Museum. This 5-star hotel is close to Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Edwardian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Pleasant enough with friendly staff eager to help.
The ground floor bar nearly opposite reception.
A little ordinary in colour and style.
Cheap nibbles and water served.
The hotel backs up to Darling harbour yet few rooms get a view.
The restaurant was closed between meals.
Being a little out of the centre I may not return.
The Langham Sydney is a beautiful and exquisite hotel. On our arrival the concierge staff were so helpful and are more then happy to assist. Staff at the front desk were so welcoming and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect and memorable.
A beautiful arrangement of lollies on a table while checking in definitely caught the eye of my little one. He was happy to enjoy a lollipop while we checked in.
We stayed in the deluxe king harbour view room. It was exquisite, with beautiful furnishing and a huge king size bed. The bathroom was beautiful, with a large bath tub and amazing rainfall shower head in the shower. The room was lovely even to kick back and relax on the sofa or the bed.
The pool is beautiful and magical in appearance. Definitely makes having a swim magical.
The next morning we got up and enjoyed a buffet breakfast at Kitchens on Kent within the hotel. It was an array of delightful and delicious breakfast food.
Thank you to all the staff at the Langham Sydney our stay was perfect and memorable. We will definitely be staying again in the near future.
We have a wonderful buffet dinner here. The buffet only started 3 months ago and it’s popular with a full house. The choice of food is good though still not as good as Melbourne Langham. Understand it has its limitations due to size after talked to the manager Calvin. The services are great so we have a great time there.