The Langham, Sydney
What We Love
- A great location in Sydney’s Rocks neighborhood
- Enormous bedrooms with an Old World look and feel
- Peace and quiet in the elegant library
- Daily afternoon tea, where you might see a few famous faces
- Stunning indoor heated pool in the day spa
- The Juliet balconies and lavish terraces
- Free fruit plate included in the Jetsetter rate
- The gym offers post-workout juices and protein dishes
What To Know
- The Langham underwent an extensive $30 million refurbishment and re-opened December, 2014
- The Rocks is a trendy Sydney neighborhood but much sleepier than the downtown district
- Great for solo travelers — the hotel is quiet enough that you have your space, but close to Sydney’s buzzing waterfront
- Families will love the spacious rooms, but be aware: Ornate artifacts and antiques are dotted throughout the hotel
- The small but luxe spa requires advance bookings
- Free WiFi in the guestrooms
- Pets are permitted for a fee of $120 per day
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at The Langham, Sydney places you in the heart of Millers Point, walking distance from Sydney Observatory and Susannah Place Museum. This 5-star hotel is close to Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Edwardian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
What a wonderful place to stay and celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. The location is perfect, so quiet and loved every part of it. The Spa was so relaxing and my skin was glowing. The new restaurant was beautiful and food was delicious.
Fabulous stay at The Langham. Five minutes from the Central Business District and the other Mega hotels. The Langham is peaceful and elegant without being pretentious. The staff could not be more helpful and welcoming. The front desk, the concierge, the bar, the restaurant, housekeeping - all conducted themselves graciously and professionally. We had a Harbor View room that was lovely. We kept the curtains open until the last possible minute in the evening and opened them first thing in the morning so we could enjoy the variety of ships passing by. Breakfast was quite nice and varied. The Langham was the perfect place to return to each evening. it felt like home. We definitely will return. My only request is that the hotel offer some dark chocolate options on its "sweets table" in the foyer!
Had a wonderful weekend at the Langham. From the moment we checked in the staff were professional & very courteous. Loved the lolly table in the lobby. Our city king room was spacious, clean and the king bed was very comfortable. I booked a treatment at the spa which was wonderful. The staff again very helpful and friendly. I would recommend having a swim within their indoor pool. We tried the buffet dinner at Kitchens on kent which was exceptional. The seafood was fresh, food selection vast & the dessert buffet was to die for. I can't speak highly enough of the wait staff. So helpful with explaining the buffet menu & didn't expect they would order food for us and have it delivered to our table so we wouldn't have to wait at each station. Overall we had a lovely stay & can't wait to return.