Wynn Las Vegas
What We Love
- Jetsetter 2014 Best of the Best Finalist: Best Nightlife
- A true hotel experience—unlike at almost every other resort in Vegas, you enter a lobby, not a casino, to check in
- One of the best collections of restaurants of any resort anywhere, and many have sliding glass windows opening to the beautiful lake
- You might spy Wynn himself, as he constantly roams and inspects the resort looking for things to fix or improve
What To Know
- Children 20 and under are permitted only if accompanied by an adult 21 or over
- All Wynn rooms were renovated in 2011
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With its tower of shimmering copper-colored glass curving across the desert sky, Wynn Las Vegas’s regal presence on the Strip redefined magnificence when it debuted in April 2005. Today, Steve Wynn’s masterpiece continues to refine the art of the Vegas escape, with personal service normally found only in boutique hotels, stunning rooms with stellar views, and more to eat, drink, buy and experience than at any resort in Sin City. With the emphasis on hospitality rather than gambling — and sans gimmicky volcanoes, pirate ships or other animatronics — this resort elevates every element of a stay to dizzying heights.
Bed and Bath
The Wynn’s rooms start at a spacious 640 square feet—about as large as it gets in this town before entering suite territory. The clean European decor lends a sophisticated pied-à-terre feel, with tufted love seats, upholstered headboards and a serene palette of cream and toffee. Sunshine streams through floor-to-ceiling windows that frame views of the Strip. Large marble bathrooms have deep soaking tubs, twin sinks and toiletries custom-made for the resort.
In the Area
The resort is intended to be stand-alone and self-contained, and it’s slightly farther from the heart of the Strip, so it’s not as conducive to exploring as many of its interconnected rivals. All the better, as you’d be hard pressed to take advantage of all the resort has to offer between Wynn and the neighboring Encore Wynn (guests have access to facilities in both). Encore offerings include the spa, which has 37 treatment rooms as well as saunas, steam rooms and hot tubs; two pools, including an adults-only topless European pool with a 60,000-square-foot outdoor bar; and, of course, the casino (warning: minimums tend to be high at this high-roller spot). Restaurants range from the classic Italian fare at Sinatra to the pan-Asian Wazuzu, and there are six bars.
How to Get There
A very special place. Can't wait to go back and stay again with my family! We had a spectacular view of Las Vegas, delightful room. The pool and jacuzzi are great. There was great attention to detail to provide an exceptional guest experience. I highly recommend The Wynn!
The rooms were very neat and nice.
High tech rooms with Alexa controlling the lights, drapes
The TV had various stations which was very impressive.
Room cleaning was spot on, and the front desk was very helpful.
Interested in building new and lifelong memories? If you can get in, go for it!!
The Wynn will always be our destination when traveling to Las Vegas, despite having stayed at many of the most popular Casino resorts in the city.
Sheer delight is what I say when describing our stay with the Wynn last week. In a sense, magical. Making new friends, new memories, rekindling older ones, experiencing firsts and being made to feel at home are the themes that resonate most with our experiences during our stay.
The Wynn’s secret sauce is found in the employees that work there. Not only did every employee we came in contact with genuinely care about their other guests and us, they really enjoy working with each other. This combination makes for a level of service not available elsewhere in Las Vegas. They are passionate about delighting their guests. I truly believe if there were ever an all-star team, comprised of workers in each department across the hotel industry, the Wynn employees would be nominated team captains.
Here are a few of the reasons we always return to the Wynn
Exclusive, luxury resort
Exquisite décor throughout the beautifully designed and architected facility
Immaculate and extremely inviting rooms with fabulous views
Expansive and excellent shopping at your fingertips
World class dining, superior quality, and options
Primo Fitness center and very knowledgeable employees
Amazingly beautiful and plentiful pool areas
Every guest is a VIP
We always encounter “firsts,” making each trip unique, exciting and highly memorable. It’s the little things that matter most. Here are few of the many firsts I have encountered at the Wynn.
• Barista has my coffee refill ready before I make it to the counter. The next day he hands me a large empty cup, and instead of charging me for coffee informs me I have made it in time for complimentary coffee at their restaurant.
• A strap on my wife’s shoe breaks during dinner at the SW Steakhouse. Rather than letting her experience the embarrassment of it falling off as we walk out, one of the staff drops to the floor and fixes it for her.
• I met a server who has worked at SW Steakhouse since 2007 and plans to retire there because he loves the company and the people that work there.
• A housekeeper, spotting us walking towards the elevator, approaches us and asks if we would like a rush service? I told her that was very kind of her, to which she replied: “I like to ask all of my guests if they would like a rush service if it would help them out.”
• As I finish working out, in the fitness center, I went to get one of the towelette’s used to clean the handles of the machine I just used. Just before I grasp one a hand comes out of nowhere, takes a towelette and at the same time I hear a employees voice saying “please let me do this for you.”
Treat your spouse, significant other, family, friends or your business to the Wynn Las Vegas, you will form lifelong memories and will want to return again and again and again!!!
This was an amazing experience. Friendly staff. It was always clean. I usually don’t stay at places like this but it was recommended to me and it didn’t disappoint ! I love the location of the hotel as well.
This is by far the best room I stayed at in Las Vegas. Even though it cost a little bit more but it is worth it. Also, try some of the restaurant and the fitness center are amazing. I enjoyed my stay very much and planned on returning very soon.