Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
What We Love
- A glamorous stay at a legendary Vegas resort, with the option for a luxe suite or stunning villaThe history – Westgate resort hosted 837 consecutive sold-out Elvis Presley shows through the 1970s
- The on-site monorail station that will take you to the heart of the Strip
- The long list of shops, lounges and bars, as well as the hot tub, pool and six tennis courts
- The Benihana outpost – the largest in the world
What To Know
- Located right off the strip on Paradise Road
- Rooms are rather large but some of the decor is a bit dated
- Every day that you choose to take advantage of their Go Green program, you'll earn $10 in credit that can be used towards dining at on-site restaurants
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino in Las Vegas (East of the Las Vegas Strip), you’ll be minutes from Las Vegas Convention Center and close to University of Nevada-Las Vegas. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Las Vegas Country Club and Fashion Show Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2956 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Wired Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer outdoor tennis courts or a 24-hour health club. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s 10 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 5 bars/lounges.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Las Vegas? This hotel has 225,000 square feet (21 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Just went into Sid’s Cafe about 5 minutes before closing. I hate going into restaurants that late because I don’t feel like it’s very considerate.
Even though they were about to close, waitress Rome Alemee was incredible. Super polite, super welcoming, and made me feel like I didn’t have to rush at all. She was awesome.
I stay at the Westgate about 4 times a year, and I hope to see her when I go have dinner.
Thank you for the great service Rome, it is much appreciated.
We had lunch at Sid's Cafe and were very well served by Alfredo. The food was great, large portions and affordable for Vegas. Alfredo took great care of us. Can't wait to see him for our next meal. Highly recommend the location and the server!
Annie, the food attendant at Fortuna was great. The prices for certain food was not listed and she checked on every price that I asked about, she was friendly and knowledgeable. The desert that I picked was also great.