Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
What We Love
- A glamorous stay at a legendary Vegas resort, with the option for a luxe suite or stunning villaThe history – Westgate resort hosted 837 consecutive sold-out Elvis Presley shows through the 1970s
- The on-site monorail station that will take you to the heart of the Strip
- The long list of shops, lounges and bars, as well as the hot tub, pool and six tennis courts
- The Benihana outpost – the largest in the world
What To Know
- Located right off the strip on Paradise Road
- Rooms are rather large but some of the decor is a bit dated
- Every day that you choose to take advantage of their Go Green program, you'll earn $10 in credit that can be used towards dining at on-site restaurants
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino in Las Vegas (East of the Las Vegas Strip), you’ll be minutes from Las Vegas Convention Center and close to University of Nevada-Las Vegas. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Las Vegas Country Club and Fashion Show Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2956 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Wired Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer outdoor tennis courts or a 24-hour health club. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s 10 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 5 bars/lounges.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Las Vegas? This hotel has 225,000 square feet (21 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
no microwaves. i have been to la quintas and they always have a microwave. they want to charge you ten bucks to get a fork and a spoon delivered to your room. makes no sense and feels like a huge money grab when there are FAR better hotels. thank you NEXT!!!
Returned again. Room was nice.. Host Mary very nice... Cab caller Tommy is excellent.. All people very nice. all dining places also very good. Table games people also very nice. Will return in the future
Outstanding service from karina and housekeeping. Room was spotless and she was extremely accommodating. She always came at requested times and was extremely courteous. I couldn’t have asked for better service from her.