Polo Towers Suites
What We Love
- A comfortable, home-style studio, right in the heart of the Sin City actionThe prime Strip location, just steps from iconic attractions, shows and casinos
- Home-style living with a partial kitchen in your apartment-style studio
- Enjoying access to the rooftop pool, hot tub and children’s splash pad
What To Know
- Located right off the strip, just a block from Planet Hollywood and the MGM
- The hotel runs a free shuttle along the strip
- Free WiFi
For your next Vegas vacation, save the dice-rolling for the craps table. When you choose a place to stay, stick with a safer bet, like the apartment-style accommodations of Polo Towers Suites. Each of these TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winning digs has just what you need to live in comfort when you’re not at the casinos, like kitchen conveniences and access to a rooftop pool and steamy hot tub. There’s also a children’s splash pad, so if you’re traveling with minors in tow, even they win big.
Then there’s the location on the Strip; you’re steps away from all the iconic attractions, shows, restaurants, gaming tables and endless entertainment that makes this city famous. From ultra-relaxing spas to over-the-top thrill rides, family-friendly fun to adults-only bars and nightclubs, this city keeps busy, and so do most of its visitors. So, take care of your sleeping and cooking needs in your abode, and keep what happens at Polo Towers in Polo Towers. Then, walk outside and have a Vegas adventure so good that you’ll barely be able to keep it a secret.
Good to know
Please note that a mandatory resort fee of $20 (plus tax) per studio, per night is payable directly to the hotel. The resort fee includes use of the rooftop pool, hot tub, children’s splash pad, barbecue, fitness center, as well as business center services, local phone calls, Wi-Fi and parking.
In addition, a $100 security deposit (by credit or debit card only; cash will not be accepted) is payable directly to the hotel. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Comfortable and modern are two words that sum up the Polo Towers Suites; cozy furnishings, a balcony, patio or terrace and warm color palettes make each accommodation in this high-rise resort a homey getaway. The Studio offers everything you’ll need for a Sin City vacation, including a queen-sized wall bed and a partial kitchen.
Amenities- Mini-refrigerator- Microwave- Coffeemaker- DVD player- iPod dock- TV with cable/satellite- Hair dryer- Walk-in shower- Climate control- Alarm clock- Desk- Flashlight- Iron and ironing board- Safe- Telephone with voicemail- Complimentary Wi-Fi- Grocery-delivery service (fees apply)
Offering relaxing spa and body treatments, Healing Hands by Chary is conveniently located inside Polo Towers, putting guests just steps away from traditional massages, foot treatments, body polish and mud wraps. Therapists combine their focus on trigger points, deep tissue and kneading techniques to relax, loosen and heal your body. The property also houses Kathy’s Hair and Nails Studio, taking care of blowouts, manicures and pedicures.
The neon lights, the world-class gambling, the famous shows, the miles of shopping and the fabulous dining – it’s no wonder Las Vegas is known as the Entertainment Capital of the World. With almost 40 million visitors each year, it’s a unique getaway and one that you can explore from Polo Towers Suites with ease. You’re on the iconic Strip, where celebrity-chef cuisine is always being served, shows are always being performed, nightclubs are always open and the slots are always ready. But there’s more to Vegas than the bright lights and blackjack tables; you can also discover the beautiful state parks, the Grand Canyon and the massive Hoover Dam, as part of a day trip.
How to Get There
Stayed four nights in a one bedroom suite while attending SEMA 2019. Large living room with sofa bed, full kitchen with dishwasher, coffee pot ,full stove, microwave and cooking items.Very nice as we made breakfast every morning. Large room with king size bed small balcony and nice tub/shower combo with double vanity.
Check in was easy, they did tried to get us to get our “free gift” which we politely declined never was asked or bothered about it. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The free valet parking was great!!
There is a rooftop pool and hot tub, I believe it’s open until midnight unheard of in Vegas casinos. The strip was about a 3 min walk from the lobby to strip.
The only negative would be the walk to the strip at night. Its an alley type street and not as busy if possible walk with someone.
Other than that if your looking for a large room more like an apartment with a balcony and good $$ value this is your spot.
I and my other half were in town for three nights to see some shows. We were attracted to Polo Towers by the good ratings, decent value, and proximity to The Strip.
The property is behind a small run down shopping center across from the City Center complex mid-Strip.
Our initial impression upon arriving was relatively positive. The outside of the building appears dated, but well maintained. The interior was updated and also well maintained.
Our room was a small efficiency with a tiny kitchenette and typical hotel decor.
Wifi worked well throughout the stay.
We were disappointed with three things:
1. Despite an almost $35 daily Resort Fee, no housekeeper visited our room during the three night stay. We were told to ask housekeeping if we need new towels or such. The lack of daily housekeeping is contrary to the email we received from the property at the beginning of the stay.
2. More troublesome was the ongoing smell of smoke. Although the smell was there during the whole stay, it got intense during our last day. Hotel staff told us that the neighboring room had the same complaint and the only thing they could do was to treat our room with with scented spray. They would not allow us to switch rooms. The spray didn't help much and we ended up going to bed with our balcony door open (until it got too cold). Bottom line is that we had a poor night of sleep and our clothes and luggage now stink.
3. During checkout, I mentioned the smoke issue to the front desk and was told to detail our issue on the survey that we would receive. There was no sympathy or interest in doing anything.
Bottom line is that I would not recommend this property to anyone sensitive to smoke or needing regular housekeeping.
Polo Towers is nice if you have children with you. There is 1 pool for adults which is ok, and a children's area on the first level. There is no restaurant or casino in the hotel, but most do come equipped with some kind of a kitchen. I will warn you, the staff is relentless trying to sell you a timeshare or upgrade yours if you have one. Don't do it unless you talk to the hundreds of people who are trying to get rid of theirs. There is no way out of a timeshare.