Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa
What We Love
- Modern, Mediterranean-inspired rooms with thoughtful amenities
- Locally revered, sexy steakhouse Hank’s for meat and martinis
- A smart spa you won’t want to leave
- Wide array of scheduled entertainment, including A-list headliners
- Family fun, including 10 cinemas, a full arcade and an expansive pool
- Airport transfers and WiFi are included in the daily resort fee
What To Know
- There is a two-night minimum stay for Deluxe Rooms
- Green Valley Ranch is approximately 10 miles (15–20 minutes) from the Las Vegas Strip
- Other than the District, not much is within walking distance
- Like most Las Vegas resorts, access to many amenities and restaurants is through the casino floor
- No scheduled family or kids activities (though the District offers some)
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa in Henderson, you’ll be in a shopping district and convenient to The District at Green Valley Ranch and Desert Willow Golf Resort. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of St. Rose Dominican Hospital and DragonRidge Country Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 495 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer an outdoor pool or a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Mediterranean resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 6 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Visited 2 yrs ago with a convention...service and experience poor. Returned July 2019 with a convention hoping for better. Can't say it was. I will start with the positive though. The pool is very pretty and well maintained. The grounds are gorgeous. Outside feels like a resort. Bell men very helpful. Good location right next to "The District" with restaurants and shopping available. Now with the concerns: 1. checked in early around 11 a.m. Front desk says checkin doesn't begin til 3. I asked for 230 since we had an appointment off property to get to by 4. the response was the "only way we can accommodate a 230 is if you pay $45 fee, then we'll guarantee it. " I said no. Already paying a hefty fee for the room and the taxes.
2. Grand café restaurant. Stood in line for ten minutes in the morning with NOONE in front of me. Only then to be acknowledged and seated. Waited another 20 min just to get coffee once seated. Another 30 min for breakfast. Service poor and understaffed. 3. Grand Café restaurant. Ordered to go lunch for me and my teenage daughter...however you have to order at the bar, but yet she cant stand by the bar since she is under age. So she waited in the front lobby area, while I was at the bar. Suggestion to the resort: Find a different spot for ordering.4. Purchased 2 coffees inside the resort and walked to pool. They would not let me enter with the coffee. I said I bought it here inside the resort. He said you "either need to buy it inside the pool area or at the restaurant" in order to bring it in to the pool area. If you buy it at starbucks you cant bring it in. Now to me coffee is coffee and I bought it at resort. Why are some coffees aloud but not others??? 5. Room filled with alcohol and a "lovers kit" on the desk and in the mini fridge. I asked for it to be removed since I was travelling with a teenager, and there are girls in and out of the room all week long. Front desk responded " we can only remove it for a $25 charge". I am at this location only because of the kids convention. I understand its Vegas, however a simple request was made, but yet could only be done with a charge. Definitely not "customer first"service. Front desk refused to waive the fee. 6. Rooms appear clean and spacious, however dusty and moldy. From the moment my daughter and I walked in, was congested and sniffling the entire week. I believe the hotel needs updating, especially the carpet. 7. Pool area ...its 915 a.m. with about 20 people at the pool ( maybe 8-9 kids swimming), I asked pool server for a glass of water with lemon. She rolled her eyes, pursed her lips and said "fine". 45 min later, no water. Yet the people visible to me received their food and drinks. When she passed me again, it was 10 a.m., I asked a second time. and 1/2 hr later, came the water. I felt like because it wasn't a drink, she wasn't happy to serve me. 8. Pool food service. Ordered chips and salsa and a fruit plate. Bill was $36 with tax. Food quality is average with an exuberant pricing structure. 9. this is just an inconvenience but everytime I charged to my room , they would normally ask for the name, but you would have to show them your drivers license as well. a minor inconvenience , but no other hotel I stayed at does this. Overall, definitely cannot recommend!!! Service at pool and front desk is poor. There is no concern for the customer. You definitely feel like "there is no one willing to help you", except for a fee. I have asked for help several times, and it is always like you are bothering them. So I quit asking.
If you want all the comfort of the elite hotels on the strip but without the chaos then Green Valley is a great choice. The beach pool makes it a really good choice for a family but this was just a wife and I escape. That said, we found the music in the adult only pool was not only too loud for us to stay inside that pool area but also too loud for us to be lounging anywhere near it in the open pool area. For the price of the rooms we were really expecting a much more relaxing experience as we hiked the mountains of Las Vegas. However, it seemed liked the DJ was trying to make it feel as if we were on the strip. If we wanted that we would've booked out stay there not away from it so for that reason we probably won't be going back to stay.
I was extremely impressed with this hotel, my clients' Rocket Trips booked it for me and it was a nice surprise considering I was away for business on the 4th of July weekend. I ordered room service and the carrot cake was very yummy. Looking forward to getting away with the hubby next month at this same place.