Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa
What We Love
- Silky soft bedding and thick microcotton towels
- Idyllic gardens, lake and mountain views provide a welcome antidote to the buzzing Strip
- Resort fee includes use of spa and fitness facilities, iPads, bicycles and kids club
- Ravella offers free shoe and club rentals for golfing guests
- Weekend entertainment and several dining options in adjacent MonteLago Village
- READ MORE: Where to eat, play and shop in Vegas
What To Know
- Ravella is 25 miles from the Las Vegas Strip
- Valet parking is $15 per night; self-parking is free
- Only one on-site restaurant serves dinner, but in-room dining is available 24 hours a day
- The last free shuttle to the Las Vegas Strip runs at 9:30 p.m and the last returning shuttle from the Strip runs at 10 p.m.
- Hotel operations are somewhat geared toward group stays
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa in Henderson (Lake Las Vegas), you’ll be close to Tuscany Golf Club. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Lake Mead National Recreation Area and Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve.
Make yourself at home in one of the 349 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. When the sun is out, a round of golf or a day at the private beach are two great options for taking advantage of the fine weather. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 17 mi.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Henderson? This resort has 89126 square feet (8280 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Our linens had holes and stains, towels were worn and frayed. There was food or DNA splattered on the walls and curtains. The pool clearly had not been vacuumed in days. I was shocked I was at a Hilton. Shocked. Lounge chairs on one side of the pool were filled with fully clothed, shoes on, face covered, sleeping homeless looking people. I hate to assume, but they clearly did not look like the rest of the guests who were in swimsuits in the 80+ degree weather. It was very odd. The fact that there is a Weston and Marriott in the same vicinity you would think the Hilton would be...well...better.
I didn't sleep well because the toilet and sink made a lot of plumbing related sounds all night like water trickling and pressure from the pipes. I also couldn't stand the smell of the sheets, like they weren't clean sheets. The noise level was quite high. Not happy about my experience at all due to these reasons. I had a late night and needed to be up early the next day so no time to complain and change rooms at that point.
This resort is great if you're looking for something quiet without gambling. Also, if you're doing business in Henderson, it's a much better option if you want to be close to where you are going. The amenities are great, the staff is warm, the service is top notch.