Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa
What We Love
- Silky soft bedding and thick microcotton towels
- Idyllic gardens, lake and mountain views provide a welcome antidote to the buzzing Strip
- Resort fee includes use of spa and fitness facilities, iPads, bicycles and kids club
- Ravella offers free shoe and club rentals for golfing guests
- Weekend entertainment and several dining options in adjacent MonteLago Village
- READ MORE: Where to eat, play and shop in Vegas
What To Know
- Ravella is 25 miles from the Las Vegas Strip
- Valet parking is $15 per night; self-parking is free
- Only one on-site restaurant serves dinner, but in-room dining is available 24 hours a day
- The last free shuttle to the Las Vegas Strip runs at 9:30 p.m and the last returning shuttle from the Strip runs at 10 p.m.
- Hotel operations are somewhat geared toward group stays
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa in Henderson (Lake Las Vegas), you’ll be close to Tuscany Golf Club. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Lake Mead National Recreation Area and Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve.
Make yourself at home in one of the 349 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. When the sun is out, a round of golf or a day at the private beach are two great options for taking advantage of the fine weather. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 17 mi.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Henderson? This resort has 89126 square feet (8280 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
As a diamond member who travels over 65 times a year, I will say this hotel is a great option as a retreat away from the LasVegas strip. There are limited options for nearby restaurants and no casino nearby. The hotel itself does need some renovations but as you can see from my photos it offers many relaxing and elegant options. Overall it was a pleasurable experience.
Excellent hotel away from the Vegas strip. Kind of a city in the middle of the desert, loved this peaceful location!! I recommend this location if want to stay away from Las Vegas and enjoy the peace and quiet this location offers.
Came here for some rest and relaxation. I got a like view room and it is beautiful. It’s within a 2 min walk to this little village. But there’s maybe 4 stores open. The hotel is pretty but it’s hard to navigate since it’s weirdly shaped. But I’d stay here again. My biggest issue is the lack of running trails
Customer service was excellent. Joy and the crew were amazing. I called her several times and she handled it with patience and grace. However, rooms dated, stains on comforter, rusted patio rails, dirty doors and TVs need upgrading.
Front desk check in was fast and friendly. Room was clean and bed was cozy. Pool was fantastic not loud and nice to actually be able to find a chair! Restaurant had friendly staff and the food was awesome!