The Taj Mahal Hotel
What We Love
- The view from the rooms of a remarkably green part of the city
- The crystal-clear outdoor swimming pool is the perfect partner to Delhi’s searing heat
- The staff who can’t do enough for you and always remember your name
- The magnificent curving white marble staircase in the impressive lobby
- Outstanding dining options, overseen by one of India’s most respected chefs, Hemant Oberoi — Wasabi is even a Morimoto restaurant
What To Know
- The hotel was last renovated in 2011
- Families do stay here, but the majority of guests are luxury business travelers
- This is a five-star property with international five-star prices on-site
- The style of the rooms is slightly old-fashioned – or classic, depending on your taste
- Some rooms are presently being renovated and expanded, but many are on the small side
- The drive to and from the airport can take about 45 minutes at busy times
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Taj Mahal Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in New Delhi, convenient to Khan Market and Humayun’s Tomb. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Vigyan Bhavan and National Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 294 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 7 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
It is a very nice place. One should in his life should visit here. This is very nice place. Our mind got fresg by visiting this place. I had gone there in November. I got happy there.
In November the climate is very nice. People enjoy there by visiting the place
This is not the newest building from the outside but inside everything is in top condition. The staff is professional. For people traveling with kids there is a huge outside pool. The breakfast caters to all tastes.
Oh.. that's great place for relax and entertain. i love indian culture and people. that was amazing i love this place.. i advice you to go there and enjoy your holidays in india in this amazing hotel ! <3
The place which makes me come again and again. The hospitality at its best. Taj Mahal time and again stands for quality. It is a pleasure having a stay be it so shorter. The place gives a good endurance.
It was really very good experiance to have staying with this group.
Really very happy to enjoy the property.
There were good hoptitality and enjoyed the all food and brrakfast there.
I sm very happy to have experiance of gym there. Overall very good experiance and room has very good views.
Love to stay again there when ever i will visit Delhi.