The Lodhi – A member of The Leading Hotels Of The World
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at The Lodhi – A member of The Leading Hotels Of The World places you in the heart of New Delhi, minutes from Nizamuddin Dargah and close to Humayun’s Tomb. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Delhi Golf Club and Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and digital programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and an outdoor pool. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in New Delhi? This hotel has 11 square feet (0 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
How to Get There
My first trip to India staying at The Lodhi Hotel in Delhi was a great time, I visited the first 2 weeks in June - 2019.
The Hotel is stunning with beautiful grounds. The staff was very friendly and welcoming when I arrived. I had a great stay and look forward to visiting again during the cooler months. A special thanks to Sanjeev for driving me around and making himself available on Whatsapp to ensure timing for outings and to keep in contact while out exploring the sites in Delhi. Thank you Guarav Chaunhan and Rajesh for the send-off car that was thoughtful. Thanks for hospitality in general from all the staff, I truly had a great stay and lovely time in Delhi. I wish the hotel continued success and I am sure with all the feedback from guests you will continue to improve in making it one of the best 5-star hotel in Delhi.
- Very friendly staff who were always open to telling me more about India and places to visit, ensuring that I had a pleasant stay
- Breakfast was great, lots of options and fresh. The staff was always there to greet me at 7:00am
- Beautiful room with a plunge pool which was great for those hot nights and early morning dips; the housekeeping staff was very attentive and took the initiative to provide additional items they thought I might need
- I had the most courteous, friendly driver who ended up requesting for most of my outings when he was available. Sanjeev was great driving me around and telling me more about the history of Delhi and the historical sites. I had the best day sightseeing with him and visited over 8 sites in one day. He ensured I could see as much as possible and was my personal tour guide. I appreciate his concern for my safety and always ensuring I had a good time and was happy. He would go above and beyond to make sure I was happy! Thank you so much for the “Experience” in Delhi, it is one I will never forget and I hope that other guests get to experience Delhi with your help. This was the best part of my stay by far!!
- Great facilities; I enjoyed the pool which is great for laps and the Tennis Courts
- The food was exceptional, I enjoyed every meal and the staff in the restaurant were close by and always attentive if I needed something
- I am surprised the transportation to and from the airport was not complimentary considering I was an international traveler staying for 2 weeks
- Daily transportation costs; I realized after my first week staying at the hotel I should inquire more about the cost of the hotel taxi getting around as it was rather expensive, particularly in making regular trips to a location which was 15 mins away and the trips to the Khan market were not always complimentary
- It was rather noisy in the evenings due to sirens from the street and calls to prayer but not unbearable once I closed the doors in my room
- The night club was under construction so not much to do within the hotel other than the spa, pool and restaurants. It would have been nice to have additional entertainment activities
I wasn’t happy with my stay at all and I already expressed it personally because review is one thing telling in the face another. Here a list of things that MUST be improved if you want to belong to the top 10 in Delhi:
- I agree with many reviewers about the noise level - the street noise is killing and the only fault are your bad maintained windows. Please install double glazed windows that close properly so this problem will stop.
- Pool parties and family kids screaming at the outdoor places and courtyard by midnight is unacceptable ... you need strict security and guidelines for your guests to keep volume down after 22:30
- Staff needs lots of training - everyone has attitude and I encourage you to visit other 5 star properties in Delhi to see how well staffs are trained and treat their guest. Rotash from limousine service was nice !
- Reception area totally unacceptable for your hotel it should be a grand peaceful place and not a shabby counter - suggest you remove that immediately and put it somewhere nice near the windows where you have so much space and some nice desk with individual seating to check in your guest
- Breakfast area I came at 7am but nobody was there I need to search for staff ... shouldn’t there be always one at entrance ? Coffee quality please check the filters or beans all coffees are bitter ...
- I received delivery by 6:15pm from outside it was only received in my room by 6:45pm and after I reminded bell desk twice ...
- Too many gadgets in the room so by night at least 4 different LED screens blinking and shining .... I think near bed areas should be no such lights from clocks, DVD player etc
Summary lovely place and great hotel lots of space and features lots of potential!!
Please pay attention to the small details, new windows and staff training and service levels !!
I wish your team all the best this time only 3 star and it was actually 2 but for the efforts you made I give you a credit.
Our Concierge were gracious and knowledgeable.The team led by Rajesh, ably assisted by Manish and Rajiv could not be any more helpful, advising us where to go, when and how to get there. Our first day was organised within minuets, a day tour around Delhi, seeing the most important sights, which left us time to decide which to visit in depth and in which order.
While staying at The Lodhi Hotel we used the hotel drivers on a few occasions. Both Rohtash and Sandeep were professional, attentive and very knowledgeable, nothing being too much trouble. They are both a credit to the Hotel and would highly recommend.
In Room Service
Having had room service in 5* hotels all over the world I can certainly say this is one if not the best, from the speedy delivery to the on point waiter service when the food is delivered. The food is as good as any top restaurant, always hot and excellent quality, delivered with silver service, as you expect. I cannot leave out housekeeping they were also second to none, pillows, toiletries and even fresh fruit every day. To return from a long day out and about, it was an absolute pleasure to return to our beautiful room, as pristine as when we first arrived.
Damn oh Damn! Mesmerising Architecture, Breathtaking Aura and foremost, exemplary service. PANKAJ DHAMI in particular stood up and not only curated but also satiated our needs. Right from understanding our stay and our personalities to realising and executing his instinct on our behalf that did make us feel home! Being from the Hospitality industry and worked over 6 countries, I TELL YOU! Guys Like PANKAJ DHAMI is what our country's hospitality needs to sustain and exceed expectations!
I am going to admit I am a difficult person so when I say this is probably the best hotel I have ever stayed in, believe it!
The rooms are modern and gorgeous which will make you never want to leave. The food is great and at a very fair price for what you get.
Service is good all around but I had two staff members really give me great service which was Yashmita and Hitesh, Thank you for making this stay so pleasant. The gym for once had enough machinery and heavy weights and trainers to assist at any time.
I will definitely come back to India just to stay at this hotel again!
Thank you 🙏