Kirimaya Golf Resort & Spa
What We Love
- Rooms, suites, and tented villas outfitted with natural silks, linens, and earthy woods
- An 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course with staggering views of Khao Yai National Park's lush greenery and mountains
- A lavish spa with air conditioned treatment rooms
What To Know
- Rates are for single or double occupancy only, and only one child 12 and under is permitted to stay in the parents’ room, for about $37
- Airport transfers are available from Bangkok for around $198 each way for up to five people
- Golf Course
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
The name Kirimaya means “illusion of mountain,” but there’s nothing illusory about the striking scenery of a national park that’s in consideration as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Just two hours from Bangkok, the area still feels remote and undeveloped, giving guests opportunities to stargaze, watch wildlife up close, or hike. This high-end nature retreat offers vineyard tours, Asian therapies in its Maya Spa, top-notch golf, and a variety of dining choices from Thai fine dining to steak.
In the Area
The resort sits on the edge of Khao Yai National Park, a protected area that encompasses mountain peaks, grassy fields, rivers, waterfalls, and about 2,000 species of plants. It’s a year-round grazing ground for deer, elephants, and even the occasional tiger. There are also more than 300 species of birds here. Trekking, white water rafting, and waterfall tours are offered.
How to Get There
Stayed here before and normally good. We booked an expensive one night tented villa at a cost of 14000 baht !
On checking was told that they had an event and thereafter we had loud blaring music from 6pm to 10pm. At 10.15pm I called down as it was still ongoing. Needless to say won’t be going back
Good hospitality of staff ,good breakfast also resort environment that have very large area for running bike and good golf course . Overall it’s over my expectations, I may revisit this place again soon.
We stay at MUTHIMAYA room 922. We was here 5-6 years ago and have decided to visit here again. They still keep their high standard of service. For the room, we think it is still in good condition however it could be improved. One point which we are a bit disappointed is TV and TV channels. I think TV should be upgraded to a new version which could support airplay.