Kirimaya Golf Resort & Spa
What We Love
- Rooms, suites, and tented villas outfitted with natural silks, linens, and earthy woods
- An 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course with staggering views of Khao Yai National Park's lush greenery and mountains
- A lavish spa with air conditioned treatment rooms
What To Know
- Rates are for single or double occupancy only, and only one child 12 and under is permitted to stay in the parents’ room, for about $37
- Airport transfers are available from Bangkok for around $198 each way for up to five people
- Golf Course
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
The name Kirimaya means “illusion of mountain,” but there’s nothing illusory about the striking scenery of a national park that’s in consideration as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Just two hours from Bangkok, the area still feels remote and undeveloped, giving guests opportunities to stargaze, watch wildlife up close, or hike. This high-end nature retreat offers vineyard tours, Asian therapies in its Maya Spa, top-notch golf, and a variety of dining choices from Thai fine dining to steak.
In the Area
The resort sits on the edge of Khao Yai National Park, a protected area that encompasses mountain peaks, grassy fields, rivers, waterfalls, and about 2,000 species of plants. It’s a year-round grazing ground for deer, elephants, and even the occasional tiger. There are also more than 300 species of birds here. Trekking, white water rafting, and waterfall tours are offered.
How to Get There
Stayed in 2 bedrooms suite. Is beautiful with great view. Very clean and peacefully place. The rooms are big, including the toilet. Staff were friendly and helpful. Good spread for breakfast. Will go back again.
Nice hotel in Khaoyai and helpful staff, the room is very big, clean and very comfortable, breakfast is varieties food
Around the resort have small shop and restaurant you can buy the local food from here
If you can’t find the check in lobby, just ask the staff is friendly and willing to help.
Two bedroom suite is nice for family stay, clean room and comfortable bed, breakfast is good, love the view and the fresh air.