The Marmara Bodrum – Adult Only
What We Love
- Daily buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Chilling in the Jacuzzi while surveying Bodrum, glittering far below
- Being a 15-minute stroll from town — far enough to avoid the summer noise yet close enough to enjoy all the city’s delights
- Sipping traditional Turkish aniseed raki before dinner
- Grazing at the copious breakfast buffet
- Read more about what to see and do in Bodrum in our magazine section
What To Know
- The Marmara is a 15-minute walk from the city center — grab a taxi or grab your trainers
- Piped music in the bar can become a bit of a bore
- WiFi is spotty
- Mosquitoes can be a problem when the weather is humid
- The hotel’s private beach is a short (and free) shuttle ride away
- The hotel will be adults only from Jan 1 2014 and children under the age of 12 will not be permitted.
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Marmara Bodrum in Bodrum (Bodrum City Center), you’ll be convenient to Bodrum Farmers’ Market and Bodrum Castle. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Bodrum Beach and Bodrum Maritime Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Bodrum? This hotel has 1636 square feet (152 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Breathtaking View to the Bodrum Castle.Location is very good.Very kind staff, friendly and helpfull. Excellent Breakfast. We stay 1 evening at the hotel, the dinner menu was very poor. We can deffinetely recommend this beautiful hotel.
My husband and I stayed here for 10 nights in October. What a gorgeous hotel. Spotlessly clean, so comfortable, but mainly the super friendly and helpful staff. We were thoroughly spoiled from day 1, till the minute we left. Especially mention Figen and Cem, and Fatima. Breakfast were a super tasty treat. I didn't want to come home, and can't wait to go back. Looking forward to seeing you all very soon xxx
Spent 7 nights here mid Oct and had a great time. Staff very friendly and helpful, rooms and facilities excellent, food very good, especially breakfast. Very quiet, which I assume was due to the end of season. Gym facilities veery good too.
Few niggles, the pool bar was most of the time unmanned with no facilities to call anyone, so you had to go to reception to get someone. The other minor issue, is that the maid takes away used coffee cups and coffee pods for the machine but didn't replace either of these. So, had to keep calling reception to get them to replace missing items.
Apart from that, very good holiday and would recommend to friends and family