Hyatt Carmel Highlands
What We Love
- Breathtaking views at every turn, including guestrooms and suites
- Fireplaces in Oceanview Rooms warm up chilly nights
- California cooking and panoramic ocean vistas at the award-winning Pacific’s Edge restaurant
- Binoculars for whale watching provided
- Free mountain bike rentals
- Beautiful clifftop grounds amid Monterey cypress and pine forests
- READ MORE: 72 hours on Highway 1
What To Know
- A $20 per night resort fee will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout.
- Guestrooms were renovated in 2009.
- The lobby timeshare sales pitch can be annoying; tell them straight away that you’re not interested
- Four miles on Highway 1 from Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Sunset weddings are popular here
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hyatt Carmel Highlands in Carmel (Carmel Highlands), you’ll be minutes from Gravity Garden and close to Point Lobos State Reserve. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of China Cove and Gibson Beach.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 142 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Perfect location very close to Point Lobos Reserve, lovely units with balcony and ocean view, romantic fire place in the room. Bathrobes are provided and you should try the outdoor hot tubs, very relaxing time under the stars. Kitchen is well equipped and there is free parking close to the units. Standard room rate seems a bit overpriced though
Property is great. Units are fine, but starting to look dated. Bathroom, in particular, needs updating. The shower needs easier and more modern fixtures. Don't use the jacuzzi at all - wouldn't miss it.
This hotel is secluded, peaceful, and has great customer service and an outstanding ocean view. The restaurant is very good and bartenders always friendly. Rooms are nice with fireplaces and rooms up higher are quieter away from road......only thing missing is a spa