Hyatt Carmel Highlands
What We Love
- Breathtaking views at every turn, including guestrooms and suites
- Fireplaces in Oceanview Rooms warm up chilly nights
- California cooking and panoramic ocean vistas at the award-winning Pacific’s Edge restaurant
- Binoculars for whale watching provided
- Free mountain bike rentals
- Beautiful clifftop grounds amid Monterey cypress and pine forests
- READ MORE: 72 hours on Highway 1
What To Know
- A $20 per night resort fee will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout.
- Guestrooms were renovated in 2009.
- The lobby timeshare sales pitch can be annoying; tell them straight away that you’re not interested
- Four miles on Highway 1 from Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Sunset weddings are popular here
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hyatt Carmel Highlands in Carmel (Carmel Highlands), you’ll be minutes from Gravity Garden and close to Point Lobos State Reserve. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of China Cove and Gibson Beach.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 142 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We loved our stay at the Hyatt Residence Club Carmel, Highlands Inn. The grounds and views are stunning! So enjoyable and relaxing to have a fireplace in our room. The Inn is conveniently located to everything we wanted to do. The staff were wonderful!!
We came for a small weekend staycation. Nice location with friendly staffs! Facility is a little bit on the older side but very clean and bed is comfy. Live music is a nice bonus. We will definitely be back again soon.
One of the most romantic locations anywhere on the planet. First class facility, grounds and rooms with fireplaces and views of the Pacific Ocean - what more could you ask for. The staff is top rate as well - making for a wonderful stay. Local wineries with top rated wines (Pinot, Sarah and Chardonay) and superb dinning in and around Carmel round our a wonderful experience.