L Auberge Provencale Bed and Breakfast
What We Love
- A room or suite at a Provençal-inspired B&B with an award-winning restaurant, including extrasThe channeling of the Provençale spirit: fleur de sel from Camargue, herbal aromatherapy in the showers, crisp rose on summer nights...
- The location in the Shenandoahs, among the vineyards of wine country and horseback-riding trails
- The Jardin-to-table restaurant, La Table Provençale, which won an OpenTable Diners’ Choice 2015
- The complimentary half-bottle of wine, dining credit and daily breakfast and afternoon pastries
What To Know
- It's all about the food here; splurge for the five-course Chef's Tasting Menu, you won't be disappointed
- Hit the Sitting Room (in the Main Manor House) before dinner for complimentary seasonal drinks and snacks like mulled apple cider, hot chocolate, pastries and homemade cookies
- Gourmet picnic baskets are available and perfect for taking on a tour of a local winery or arboretum
- Free WiFi is super slow
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Located in White Post, L Auberge Provencale Bed and Breakfast is close to State Arboretum of Virginia and Dinosaur Land. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Duvall Designs Gallery and Burwell-Morgan Mill.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of L Auberge Provencale Bed and Breakfast.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
This little B&B was an unexpected gem. My husband and I enjoyed a romantic weekend in the Shenandoah, and stayed here one night. We had a beautifully appointed room with a fireplace, sitting area and French decor. Four course dinner was simply outstanding. Unique, delicious flavor combinations, and 5-star service. Breakfast was just as good! My husband and I live in the Washington DC metropolitan area and enjoy fine dining. The food at L’Auberge was the best we’ve ever had.
· This is a wonderful and charming place out in the country somewhere between Boyce and White Post/Va, near Winchester ..... with a very helpful and accommodating staff. Our room was sunny and cheerful despite the grey weather because of the beautiful colors used in the decor, provence blue and yellow. Food was delicious. We had dinner and a wonderful breakfast. I even bought a buckwheat bread to take home. We had a chance to meet the charming owner, Celeste.
· The bed was too narrow and we would have preferred a King size bed. In the bathroom some strategically placed hooks would be helpful, as there is no place to put one's clothing. The mixer for the shower was difficult.
Would have preferred a simple meal of our choice after a tedious day of driving rather than a longish 'tasting' meal..............
The charger for internet did not work. I finally 'appropriated' a regular outlet.
In all of these historical buildings an elevator is sorely missed by the elderly..........
I stopped here during on a long road trip, and what a welcome respite it was. A charming hideaway that would be the perfect place for a romantic trip, alas, I was by myself, but that didn't bother me one bit.
L'Auberge Provencale was not that far from the highway and was easy to find.
The staff was friendly and helpful and made my check-in as easy as could be. My room was homey and comfortable, and the wine I had ordered ahead of time was waiting for me. Love that!
I had dinner in the bar area, which was delicious, and afterwards went back to my room to enjoy some solitude. The whole property is charming, and the views at sunset across the fields are truly spectacular. This part of the country is really worth exploring, and I can't wait to go back!