Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah
What We Love
- A five-star stay on the Palm Jumeirah, with an ocean-view suite, family perks and breakfastThe sandy private beach, mere footsteps away
- The exceptional service and perks, including daily complimentary breakfast and extras for youngsters
- The Kempinski name – so you can expect only the finest luxury design and finish
- The oceanview two-bedroom suite you'll call home
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
The five-star Kempinski Hotel and Residences Palm Jumeirah is one of Dubai’s most palatial and impressive luxury hotels. Completed in 2011, this sprawling stay is imposing and dripping with opulent design – just what you’d expect from a five-star Dubai hotel, and of course, the Kempinski group is known worldwide for its attention to detail and outstanding properties. Set on the curved edge of the man-made Jumeirah Palm island, in one of the finest locations in Dubai, it has a prime waterfront setting and offers a private soft sandy beach and dazzling city skyline views at night.
The ornate architecture is grand and imposing: columns everywhere, as well as domed roofs. The interior design is ultra-luxe, too – we’re talking a full-service spa, a large swimming pool, expansive landscaped gardens, a 1,640-ft. private beach with loungers, a helpful and professional concierge service that can help to organize anything from a newspaper to a chauffeur-driven limousine, a Kempinski kid’s club and an elegant Italian restaurant. And don’t forget the refined bar, where you can sip a fine cognac, smoke a rare cigar in a plush leather armchair and take it all in.
The luxurious Ocean Two Bedroom suites are decorated in cream and chocolate tones with pale wood furnishings. Bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, flocked bedspreads, smooth upholstered headboards, fine-quality textiles, glossy floors, plush rugs and silver lamps and chandeliers (naturally). The living area is decorated in the same style and has a comfortable lounge, dining area, a terrace or balcony with stunning views and, unusually for a suite, a fully equipped kitchen.
The elegant Brunello Italian restaurant is inspired by the grandeur and sophistication of an Italian palazzo. This highly stylized look means the restaurant comes complete with elegant white columns, ornate ceilings and paneled walls, accented in gold. Also expect beautiful studded-back chairs, crisp white tablecloths and floor-to-ceiling windows, which offer views out to the terrace, gardens and pool area. The chic setting is perfectly suited to complement the authentic Italian dishes on the menu, which are prepared and served with a contemporary twist. A delicious breakfast buffet is also served here each day. The K-West bar is a distinguished room with soft lighting, wood-paneled walls, a studded-leather bar and matching leather stools and armchairs. A thoroughly upmarket affair, it serves coffee, drinks and snacks during the day and cocktails, cognac, whiskey and rare cigars during the evening.
The full-service Cinq Mondes spa offers a wide range of relaxing and healing treatments – everything from Ayurvedic and Balinese massage to a Radiance Scrub or traditional hammam experience. The products used were developed under the supervision of a pharmacy PhD in a Parisian laboratory, and they contain no parabens, silicon, mineral oil or artificial coloring. If you can’t bear to miss out on the gym while you’re away, then the fitness center is fully equipped and has personal trainers on hand.
Dubai is fast becoming one of the most luxurious resorts in the world, with some of the finest hotels ever built, and the Palm Jumeirah has a reputation as being the setting for some of them. With a fabulous location on the outer crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, the Kempinski has more than 20,000 sq. ft. of private grounds, and it’s literally just a few steps to a beach of more than 1,000 ft.With year-round sunshine, Dubai is the perfect location for taking advantage of water parks, world-class golfing, tennis clubs, yachting and designer shopping in dazzling shopping malls, all of which happen to abound. You can even go out into the desert and cruise up and down the sand dunes in a buggy. If you want it, then Dubai probably has it.
How to Get There
We recently returned from our fourth visit to The Kempinski on the Palm Jumeriah, and as always the service and kindness of the staff was impeccable. We very much enjoyed the new beachside grill restaurant with its eastern delicacies and it was wonderful to see our old friends among the hotel's hardworking staff. Ahmed at the front desk is always kind and of tremendous help. And we want to extend a special thank you to Rahman and Kumar on the concierge desk for their special efforts to make our stay comfortable. It is the hardworking people of The Kempinski that makes this one of Dubai's best hotels. Many thanks again.
We have visited this hotel three times already. We like to come back here. Services are fantastic, luxury accommodation, pool and beach clean, pool cocktails very tasty. We are absolutely satisfied and happy to come back again. I will like to really appreciate special to yasin for cocktail and plus to vishal
Well done Kempinski ❤️❤️
This is a hotel with 5* facilities and service. Here are five reasons...
* The pool is fantastic: large, with a swim-to-bar with views of the city, surrounded by sun lounger beds that have natural shade by palm trees or from umbrellas that the pool staff provide upon request. The pool is located on the lagoon side of the hotel and adjacent to the impressive gardens.
* I would throughly recommend booking the buffet style breakfast. Excellent table service is provided with a selection of made to order egg dishes and when my daughter asked for apple juice...she was given the choice of red or green apples!
* The hotel is spaciously designed, with marble flooring and our two-bedroom apartment was very well equipped. Our ocean side room did experience noise from the road; however, this is only an issue on the balcony and not in the room. This would not be an issue for lagoon facing rooms.
* The K West bar and Brunello international restaurant are stylish and comfortable.
* Service from the hotel staff was superb. I would especially recommend getting to know Rahman in Concierge...he is excellent!