Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection
What We Love
- Two pools—one with a waterfall, the other with a water slide and 1600-foot "lazy river"
- The famous Aventura mall is a five minute walk away; take the free hotel shuttle if you're overburdened with purchases
- Two 18-hole championship golf courses to choose between
What To Know
- The lobby and other public areas have free WiFi, but in-room access costs $25 per day
- Pets are welcome, with a $125 nightly fee
- The private beach club is 15 minutes away
- READ MORE: Find your perfect Miami vacation?
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With two golf courses, two pools, even a lazy river ride, this vast Aventura resort is a city unto itself
It’s a 25-minute drive from South Beach, but there are plenty of amusements right on-site at this vast resort, with two pools (the scenic, heated Cascata has a rushing waterfall, and the family-friendly Laguna boasts a water slide and lazy river ride.)Once guests have worked up an appetite, they can pull up a chair at the poolside Laguna Grill or Latin-inflected Cascata Grill, or get away from the sun at Bourbon Steak, helmed by famed chef Michael Mina.
In the Area
Once a guest leaves the resort, they have three choices: shopping at the Aventura Mall, hitting the beach (the resort’s private beach club is in nearby Sunny Isles, but there’s also South Beach in Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale Beach), or exploring one of the cities within a short drive. That might mean heading to Miami’s artsy Wynwood neighborhood or Fort Lauderdale’s bustling Las Olas Boulevard. And if those destinations don’t prove wild enough, there’s always a private eco-tour of the Everglades.