Townhouse Hotel Miami Beach
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Steps from the beach
- Sumptuous sushi at on-site BondSt Lounge (offerings can be delivered via room service!)
- The rooftop terrace — sunbathing by day, stargazing by night
- Paris-perfect croissants at the breakfast bar
- Day bed-style couches for lounging (or a post-party friend without a home)
- Bike rentals for cruising the strip or the sand
What To Know
- The hotel underwent a renovation in 2007 and a roof refurbishment in 2011, and is currently replacing floors in some guestrooms
- There's no pool
- Weekend noise from surrounding hot spots can sometimes be heard
- Workout facilities are minimal; cardio machines are located at the end of each hallway
- Small charge for beach chairs and umbrellas
- Lack of diversion for kids; best suited for couples and friends
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Townhouse Hotel Miami in Miami Beach (Miami Beach Boardwalk), you’ll be minutes from Miami City Ballet and Bass Museum of Art. This hotel is within close proximity of Miami Beach Convention Center and The Fillmore Miami.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 26-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Miami Beach? This hotel has facilities measuring 500 square feet (46 square meters), including a meeting room.
How to Get There
I stayed at the Townhouse Hotel for 4 days with my friend. There was breakfast available for you in the morning to purchase and have cooked fresh in front of you (I believe it was available between 8am - 11 am). There was always cold cucumber, orange, lemon, or berry water available (each day was different). There is a great restaurant just located underneath this hotel called K Ramen Burger Beer - Great food!! The staff was friendly and very helpful for directions and places to experience. The room was very clean, and the beds were comfy. it was loud at night, but that's Miami... The location of this hotel is very central to everything, close enough to walk anywhere or a short cab ride. Its about a 5 minute walk to SLS hotel, which I would highly recommend visiting, and Hyde Beach on Saturday’s & Sunday's. It's about a 20 minute walk to Lincoln Drive, where all the shopping is and fabulous restaurants.
- Rooftop patio bar (1 free drink available everyday)
- Breakfast available
- Great location
- 5 minute walk to the Beach
- Friendly staff
- Pleasing interior design concept
- No balcony in the room
- Noisy (you can hear the traffic outside)
- Hallways weren't very clean (stains everywhere)
- Could improve on instructions. - Perhaps have a print out to give to each guest explaining where to retrieve your towel service, maid schedules, rooftop patio hours and breakfast, etc...
All in all, I would recommend this hotel without a doubt! It was a great price for what you get!
If you want to know more ask me anything!
Omg what a great places and all the staff were amazing I have no complaints ( not even gluten free which there was none of 🤮) why I have changed from my normal review this has to be a fab place great staff the room was clean/spotless ( as I blog over food normally I don’t eat breakfast till 10.30 so I will let this one go the rooftop drink and staff were amazing the views were to die4. the hotel was very quite and the down stair restraint is great for kids they have games woohoo keep the kids happy
So would I give this a top mark ( none food base ) YES no pool but when your out all day beach and near by hot Les have pools I did feel I missed out ( so I would give 10 out of 10 ) none food base revive happy stay ever one ( thank you for my 75+ thousand happy customers ( I will go back to the hotel in a few weeks to do food receive ) FB Paula Newland FB cavewomanbody FB bcozwecan FB just4keepersgoalkeepergloves
Clean, friendly staff, good location. Would definitely stay there again. Price is great, easy walk to anywhere in Miami Beach. Nice restaurant on site good food and great roof top bar...Happy Hour!!!!
We have been staying here a couple times a year for about 3 years now and it has always been a pleasure staying here. The staff is always welcoming which is important to us being a black gay male couple. The rooms have always been clean and readily available. The concierge, I believe her name was Mickey, went above and beyond with providing amazing customer service. Great place for a great price. See you soon Townhouse!
I didn't stay at the Townhouse hotel- I visited the bar on top. I went a little early (I have children - I'm asleep by 11), but the spot was adorable. Definitely a good late night spot for a drink. Recommend!