Red South Beach
What To Know
- Perfect spot for those looking to capitalize on beach time and Miami nightlife
- The hotel provides beach chairs and towels
- Daily happy hours mean 2 for 1 drinks
- The hotel's funky red theme runs throughout
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Red South Beach in Miami Beach (Mid Beach), you’ll be convenient to Miami City Ballet and Lincoln Road Mall. This romantic hotel is within close proximity of Bass Museum of Art and Miami Beach Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
How to Get There
1. Conveniently located and has a free trolley that will take you to ocean drive..The beach is one street over.
2. Most of the staff were awesome. All but the older gentlemen at the front desk and the bartenders. The older Puerto Rican bartender was nice but the other two young ones make you feel like your bothering them when you ask for anything.
3. Pool is nice.
4. Rooms are pretty.
5. If you give them your Room key they will give you towels, beach chairs, and a beach umbrella.
6. They have sunscreen out for all to use. (That was thoughtful).
1. Elevators were broken and when finally fixed it was slow.
2. You can't walk to the lobby from the stairwell without setting the alarm off.
3. The ice machine was broken and the older gentlemen in the lobby and bartenders just acted annoyed when asking for ice. All except the older Puerto Rican.
4. The showers suck, the tub looks dirty but its not, the shower head was none detachable and dirty. They have a sign in the bathroom that says there will be a $25 charge for dirty or missing towels. It says do not wipe your makeup on the towels, use the makeup remover they provide (it must be invisible because I couldn't find it). It also says something about providing colorful towels, (also invisible).
5. The room temp was fit for a polar bear and no one could fix it so they just brought us extra blankets.
6. Its dog friendly. The person in the room next to us who had a dog the cried all morning and barked alot...
I haven’t stayed there but I’ve visited their restaurant Trattoria Della Spiaggia and it was really nice.
Pollo panini was very good! Crispy bread, a lot of stuffing and a big portion of French fries.
It’s a good and not pricey place for dining. Hi to bartender Oksana.
The service I received from the staff here specifically Antoinette from Venezuela was horrible. I asked before I left my room for the day that my room be swept and fresh towels be taken and dirty towels taken. I was advised that everything would be taken care of upon my return. On return that evening towels were dropped off but nothing else. When I went to the front desk to speak with Antoinette about this she humiliated me with a non-helpful attitude. She states that there is no housekeeper in the building after 5pm which is honestly ridiculous and I later found out was not true. It wasn’t until Winslow the other front desk person offered to help sweep the floors and replace our towels/linens. The issue with the floor is that there was sand everywhere and my roommates and I could have slipped and fallen at any given time. Antoinette did not care. So I am making a formal complaint against her for lack of hospitality when it would have been most appreciated. My family has been coming here for almost 10 years. Will not return.