Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
What We Love
- Set on one of Maui’s most beautiful beaches
- On-site restaurant options vary from the sophisticated Japengo to a traditional luau
- Recently updated rooms feature a cheerful color scheme and custom artwork
- Fitness classes include yoga, Zumba and beach boot camp
- Lots of activities and services for families, including supervised crafts and sports at Camp Hyatt
What To Know
- A $26.04 per night resort fee will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout.
- Located in West Maui, the hotel is approximately a 50-minute drive from Kahului Airport
- Camp Hyatt welcomes children ages 5 to 12, but requires advance reservations
- There are public shops and boutiques in the hotel, including Macy’s
- A $15 million renovation wrapped up in December 2010
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa in Lahaina (Kaanapali), you’ll be minutes from Kaanapali Golf Courses and Whalers Village. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Whalers Village Museum and Kaanapali Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 806 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private lanais. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find outdoor tennis courts, a 24-hour health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
We initially chose here for the looks of the pool and Hyatts reputation and we were not disappointed! Excellent service, SOnz was excellent food (it's expensive, but you get what you pay for, great filet mignon!)
Love everything about this property! Location is perfect and the views cannot be beat. Sichi, Assistant Director of Rooms was so helpful and really made our stay extra special! Really enjoyed the food, drinks and service at the pool bar. Love that they have penguins and parrots on property!
This is a Charter Property on "The Row." It cannot possible compete with the Marriott or the Westin or even the Sheraton. It may compete with the other old properties but why be satisfied with being minimally adequate?? Rooms were dirty. Elevators were dark. Floors were dirty.