New Bath Hotel & Spa
What We Love
- A lovely stay in the northern English countryside, with breakfast, a glass of prosecco and spa perks Exploring the magnificent Peak District National Park
- Sampling guilt-free, sustainable treats at the hotel's innovative restaurant
- Enjoying the newly-refurbished interiors and the hotel's luxurious ESPA
What To Know
- The hotel's Sourced Restaurant features seasonal ingredients rom local coastal region suppliers
- Rooms and suites have wonderful views of Derbyshire and the Matlock Tor
- Spa treatments must be pre-booked
Situated on the edge of the historic spa town of Matlock Bath, the newly-renovated New Bath Hotel & Spa offers discerning guests elegant accommodation, an innovative restaurant serving the freshest locally-sourced cuisine and a gleaming new spa, and all within a beautiful Derbyshire setting.
Each of the hotel’s 54 rooms feature stunning views of the sweeping Derbyshire scenery along with mod-cons like high-tech in-room chargers and heated towel rails. Guests can also relax in the Grade II-listed building’s all-new sitting room, where bar snacks, teas and coffees can be enjoyed. Before heading to Sourced Restaurant for delicious seasonal dishes (with ingredients grown in the hotel’s very own garden), unwind in the newly opened ESPA spa, whether it’s simply to use the sauna or indulge in a holistic treatment.
How to Get There
Friendly staff. Good comfortable, clean room. Would return, short walk into Matlock Bath and a short drive into Matlock. Bar and food prices are very reasonable for a hotel. We ate both nights in the bar and the food was excellent.
Unfortunately no choice of a cooked breakfast and our dinner in the evening was swimming with gravy. Quite disappointing.
Small adjustments would make all the difference.
Rooms were very comfortable and staff very helpful and cheerful.
Although we stayed at the hotel in the winter months. It was a picturesque spot with blazing Autumn colours everywhere. The outside pool would be a bonus in the summer months.
Wonderful stay as always, room was large and clean, surroundings are beautiful, very quiet and peaceful, breakfast was lovely, good location for where we wanted to visit, had a lovely time, view in room was also very nice