The Inn At St Botolph
What We Love
- The rate includes continental breakfast
- Steps from luxury shopping at the Prudential Building and Copley Place
- Discreet location on a tree-lined side street
- Keyless entrance with pass codes
- Caters to longer stays with a kitchenette in every room and on-site washer and dryer
- Free WiFi throughout
- Working copper fireplaces in One-Bedroom Suites
- 24-hour fitness room
What To Know
- An attendant is available on the ground floor (read: basement) from 6:30 a.m. until 2:00 a.m.
- Continental breakfast is bare bones, in the basement lounge (but there is a Nespresso machine)
- All beds are Queen-size; Aero Beds are available for extra guests
- No on-site parking or restaurant
- There’s a nearby T stop, so you don’t have to rent a car
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Inn At St Botolph, you’ll be centrally located in Boston, minutes from The Shops at Prudential Center and Copley Place. This romantic aparthotel is close to Hynes Convention Center and Boston Museum of Fine Arts.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 42-inch LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.