Revere Hotel Boston Common
What We Love
- Walking distance from Boston Common, Chinatown and Newbury Street
- A private balcony in every room
- Indoor pool with an outdoor deck for sunbathing
- A sexy after-hours lounge and a comfort food restaurant, both on-site
- Starting at 353 square feet, rooms are spacious for downtown Boston
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
What To Know
- There is a fee for parking; valet is available
- The fitness center is small but accessible 24 hours a day
- Request a room on the pet-friendly floor for a free doggie bed and treats
- Family-friendly connecting doors in most guestrooms
- Some Premier Kings have outdoor balcony seating
- A renovation in May 2017 from award-winning Dawson Design Associates has brought in new looks for its lobby, rooftop pool, and guest rooms
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Revere Hotel Boston Common, you’ll be centrally located in Boston, minutes from Charles Playhouse and Boston Public Garden. This 4-star hotel is close to Boston Common and Copley Place.
Make yourself at home in one of the 356 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a nightclub, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Friendly workers , good room service , close to everything ! Would defiantly be coming back to stay , the balcony view is amazing , rooms are very nice and modern , it’s been a very welcoming stay ...beds are amazing
If you are interested in doing a lot of the Boston site seeing (Faneuil Hall, freedom trail, Fenway Park, aquarium, etc.) this hotel is in an awesome location. The only negative I would have is the bar/convenience store is not the best, but there are plenty of great restaurants and convenience stores nearby.
Great hotel by Chinatown. Large room well appointed. Beautiful furniture. Excellent guest service. The fitness room is a the basement and a bit dark. Other than that excellent hotel. Offers complimentary club membership.
Beautiful hotel ... they accommodated is with a crib and a fridge within minutes of requesting them . Hotel rooms have balconies. Next to Boston common park and cheers bar . Little walk will bring you to all the best stores. Great location Staff was really nice. Very helpful with everything we needed
What a wonderful asset this hotel has in Marianne Decota.She was so helpful, polite, kind, a fountain of knowledge !!!The hotel was in a good location and well appointed. We would be very pleased to recommend it to anyone visiting Boston