Revere Hotel Boston Common
What We Love
- Walking distance from Boston Common, Chinatown and Newbury Street
- A private balcony in every room
- Indoor pool with an outdoor deck for sunbathing
- A sexy after-hours lounge and a comfort food restaurant, both on-site
- Starting at 353 square feet, rooms are spacious for downtown Boston
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
What To Know
- There is a fee for parking; valet is available
- The fitness center is small but accessible 24 hours a day
- Request a room on the pet-friendly floor for a free doggie bed and treats
- Family-friendly connecting doors in most guestrooms
- Some Premier Kings have outdoor balcony seating
- A renovation in May 2017 from award-winning Dawson Design Associates has brought in new looks for its lobby, rooftop pool, and guest rooms
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Revere Hotel Boston Common, you’ll be centrally located in Boston, minutes from Charles Playhouse and Boston Public Garden. This 4-star hotel is close to Boston Common and Copley Place.
Make yourself at home in one of the 356 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a nightclub, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
The room we stayed in was excellent, unfortunately no one came to clean it one day. Also very loud flush for the loo and not just ours we could here next doors. Breakfast was fairly average although the little omelettes were nice.
First time in Boston for a medical fellowship interview. It was less than 10 minutes away from Tufts, walking. It is right by Chinatown -- AWESOME :) The room is beautiful and very comfy. My only negative is that the bathroom was small. The continental breakfast was good too :)
Very comfortable rooms. Windows filthy or misted, not quite sure why. Attitude of staff in restaurant very poor but food compensates. Not sure I would stay there again as it is a very large impersonal hotel.
Lets start with what is important!! After a long work day you need a good bed in here you get rhe best its like sleeping on a cloud best matters ever.
The room is huge and clean. The A.C is good and the bath is pampering.
The location is near the commen so perfect and newbery is just around the corner.
Abslutely perfect, rhe staff was very helpfull and kind. Special thanks to the concierge, She arranged the perfect car for the next day and gave us some tips for scenic trips. The room was very clean and spacious, even for four adults. Even the gym was well- equipped and everything worked properly. Thank you for the experience!