Revere Hotel Boston Common
What We Love
- Walking distance from Boston Common, Chinatown and Newbury Street
- A private balcony in every room
- Indoor pool with an outdoor deck for sunbathing
- A sexy after-hours lounge and a comfort food restaurant, both on-site
- Starting at 353 square feet, rooms are spacious for downtown Boston
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
What To Know
- There is a fee for parking; valet is available
- The fitness center is small but accessible 24 hours a day
- Request a room on the pet-friendly floor for a free doggie bed and treats
- Family-friendly connecting doors in most guestrooms
- Some Premier Kings have outdoor balcony seating
- A renovation in May 2017 from award-winning Dawson Design Associates has brought in new looks for its lobby, rooftop pool, and guest rooms
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Revere Hotel Boston Common, you’ll be centrally located in Boston, minutes from Charles Playhouse and Boston Public Garden. This 4-star hotel is close to Boston Common and Copley Place.
Make yourself at home in one of the 356 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a nightclub, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
The hotel itself was great. The staff was friendly. The rooms were large with awesome views. The only odd thing was no soap in the bathrooms, just body washes. The central location is awesome. The meeting spaces were average at best and very disjointed. You have to go outside to get to them which in the winter is not ideal. I would recommend the hotel but I would not recommend bring a large meeting here.
Great hotel, staff very friendly. Clean, near everything. The city is very walkable. I highly recommend. They have a rooftop with an incredible view of the city. If I go back I would stay there again.
Nice hotel, room and service. I had to cancel in the middle of the stay and the hotel was very flexible. Location is great close to Boston common and Chinatown. Fitness room is a bit simple and could be improved.