Revere Hotel Boston Common
What We Love
- Walking distance from Boston Common, Chinatown and Newbury Street
- A private balcony in every room
- Indoor pool with an outdoor deck for sunbathing
- A sexy after-hours lounge and a comfort food restaurant, both on-site
- Starting at 353 square feet, rooms are spacious for downtown Boston
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
What To Know
- There is a fee for parking; valet is available
- The fitness center is small but accessible 24 hours a day
- Request a room on the pet-friendly floor for a free doggie bed and treats
- Family-friendly connecting doors in most guestrooms
- Some Premier Kings have outdoor balcony seating
- A renovation in May 2017 from award-winning Dawson Design Associates has brought in new looks for its lobby, rooftop pool, and guest rooms
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Revere Hotel Boston Common, you’ll be centrally located in Boston, minutes from Charles Playhouse and Boston Public Garden. This 4-star hotel is close to Boston Common and Copley Place.
Make yourself at home in one of the 356 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a nightclub, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
This is a perfect hotel to see Boston from...close to the Hop on Hop Off, Amtrak Station, Legal Seafood Restaurant and Boston Commons. Friendly staff and nice quiet rooms. We enjoyed stopping in the lounge area, just off the lobby, cozy seating area and nice selection of wines..
Stayed at this hotel for a short family break. Great Location, friendly staff, spacious and well equiped rooms, good food in a nice bar, overall cannot fault this hotel. I would recommend this hotel highly.
The beds were extremely comfortable. I had a lovely patio and could actually open my slider a bit to let some fresh air in. The desk was comfortable to work from. I thought the breakfast buffet was reasonably priced and delicious. It was also swift and attentive service- and I was able to get in and out in 20 minutes to make my appointments.