Revere Hotel Boston Common
What We Love
- Walking distance from Boston Common, Chinatown and Newbury Street
- A private balcony in every room
- Indoor pool with an outdoor deck for sunbathing
- A sexy after-hours lounge and a comfort food restaurant, both on-site
- Starting at 353 square feet, rooms are spacious for downtown Boston
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
What To Know
- There is a fee for parking; valet is available
- The fitness center is small but accessible 24 hours a day
- Request a room on the pet-friendly floor for a free doggie bed and treats
- Family-friendly connecting doors in most guestrooms
- Some Premier Kings have outdoor balcony seating
- A renovation in May 2017 from award-winning Dawson Design Associates has brought in new looks for its lobby, rooftop pool, and guest rooms
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Revere Hotel Boston Common, you’ll be centrally located in Boston, minutes from Charles Playhouse and Boston Public Garden. This 4-star hotel is close to Boston Common and Copley Place.
Make yourself at home in one of the 356 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a nightclub, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Nice Hotel easy walking distance of Back Bay and Newbury Street, great park and state house down the street, close eating places. Uber picks you up right out front. Bed is comfortable and plenty of pillows.
Great hotel for the price and location. Sean K, at the front desk, took care of us and made sure our stay was memorable. Nice breakfast in the morning. Clean room with kind staff. We enjoyed this hotel being close to Boston Commons. Thanks to the valet as well for being helpful.
Spent a long weekend at the Revere Hotel Boston Common and had a wonderful time.
Great location, spacy and comfortable rooms, very cautious and helpful staff, especially the reservation manager, Ms. Sabata Sarconi who did everything she could to make us feel at home away from home.
Hotel and staff were excellent the room was perfect for three people nice balcony location was close to subway and other amenities as for the value we used our Expedia points and got the room for $30 Canadian per night however upon checking out I asked how much per night if I came in off the street and was told $310 off season and $800 peak season that’s US so if that were the case I would not be staying there again we really lucked out lol
Hotel was clean, and FUN. The atmosphere at Rebel's Guild kept us in the hotel most of our trip! Delicious food, and the most comfortable beds awaiting us upstairs, what's not to be happy with? We will definitely return.