Courtyard by Marriott Boston-Cambridge
What We Love
- A newly renovated Marriott along the Charles River, with views of the Boston skylineChecking out the teppanyaki-style cooking at the sushi bar
- Hopping over the Charles River, where the hotel is located, to neighboring Boston
- Taking the complimentary shuttle to Harvard Square
What To Know
- Located about a 30-minute walk from Harvard Square
- Very close to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's
- Rooms on the front of the hotel face the Charles
- Very easy commute on the T to MIT, Central Square, Harvard, BU, Fenway and Kendall Square
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Boston-Cambridge in Cambridge (Cambridgeport), you’ll be minutes from Paradise Rock Club and Boston University. This hotel is close to Harvard Square and Fenway Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 207 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 2 mi.
Food & Drink
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Courtyard by Marriott Boston-Cambridge, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Cambridge? This hotel has 2892 square feet (269 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
I am a gold member and this place failed to deliver
1. There was no heat in my room for two nights. I had to use an external heater for third
2. They got the billing all wrong. I asked them to split charges on two separate credit cards. Well they split charges but put on same credit card
3. I never got my points for the stay. Went to someone else
4. I asked Billing to fix 2&3. They promised to get back to me. Never did
5. Gym stinks. Food is barely adequate. Waters hard to obtain ( was told to go to gym and bring a cup)
5. When i called Courtyard Marriott a second time to fix this, saying i needed a bill to me at my home address, showing the amount i paid, they again sent me bill with wrong address and zero balance but no proof of what i paid. I was frustrated so the customer care agent decided to hang up on me. Great customer focus!
My wife and I visited our son in Cambridge and stayed here. The location was very nice - beautiful views of the Charles. We had terrific weather - perfect for walks along the River. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
We travelled to Boston Cambridge for the Head of the Charles Regatta. Because of the size of the event and the great loaction for the race, The hotel's rates were $400 night with prepayment required. We did get a high floor with a riverfront view but that's where the good parts of our stay ended. I was not greeted as a Lifetime Titanium Elite Bonvoy member, nor was I offered a complementary breakfast coupon, although one was given for our three night stay when I asked. Our room was over &* degrees and the air conditioner was not operable. We had to turn off the heating unit, and thank goodness the window could be opened. The breakfast room and food were acceptable, but the service at the bar was poor.