Inn at the Black Olive
What We Love
- Organic in-room breakfast of eggs, meats, breads and juice is included in the rate
- Within walking distance of the shops, restaurants and bars of Fell’s Point
- The two-person Sanijet hydrotherapy tub and bath salts
- Rooftop Olive Room restaurant, serving Greek wine and cuisine
- The hotel is committed to being green and is applying for LEED Platinum certification, the highest rating
What To Know
- Better for couples
- The Olive Room is not open for lunch in the summer but is open for dinner daily (except Sundays)
- Don’t expect great views
- Free self-parking is available
- No gym or pool on-site, but free passes are available to the Maryland Athletic Club (MAC) in Harbor East
- No pets allowed
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Inn at the Black Olive in Baltimore (Fells Point), you’ll be minutes from Harbor East Marina and Fell’s Point Visitor Center. This inn is within close proximity of Baltimore Civil War Museum and Pier Six Concert Pavilion.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Take advantage of the inn’s room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.