Rose Garden Resort & Spa
What We Love
- Aladdin-style architecture with domes and minarets
- Quiet full-service resort outside Marrakech
- Staff fluent in many languages, including English
- Moroccan tea and biscuits upon arrival
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- Isolated location can get a little too quiet
- Not great for families, although childcare is available
- On-site food and drinks are pricey
- Private butlers and chefs upon request
- Mainly European guests
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Rose Garden Resort & Spa in Marrakech (Palm Groves), you’ll be close to Marjane Hypermarket. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Palmeraie Golf and Museum of Islamic Art.
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and a hair salon.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.