What We Love
- Traditional Moroccan breakfast and private airport transfers are included in the rate
- Sip mint tea on the roof terrace, gazing past the stork nests on the citadel walls to the Atlas Mountains
- Immense suites with private breakfast areas and large, comfortable lounges dressed with handmade furniture
- Great for couples and honeymooners
- The wonderful hammam is free from 4 to 7 p.m. daily, and extensive treatments are available on request
- The 23-foot swimming pool has an underwater jet stream so you can actually swim
What To Know
- Located in one of the oldest quarters of the medina
- Finding your way back to the riad after dark can be a spooky or exciting experience, depending on your outlook
- No formal restaurant, but meals can be prepared on request
- Stay long enough to explore the city and have quality time in the riad’s irresistibly comfortable suites and attractive facilities
- While children are welcome, it is far from an ideal child habitat: lots of narrow corridors, rambling stairways, split levels and expensive artifacts
- No attendant at the swimming pool
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
With a stay at Riad Farnatchi in Marrakech (Medina), you’ll be minutes from Maison de la Photographie and Marrakesh Museum. This 5-star riad is within close proximity of Ben Youssef Madrasa and Shrob ou Shouf Fountain.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 9 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Your Select Comfort bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the riad’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a pool view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
From arrival to departure, our stay at Riad Farnatchi was simply perfect. These historic buildings have been restored with traditional techniques including stunning plasterwork, contributing to a very authentic feel, yet with the panache of a clean and cool luxury hotel. Our room was opulent yet bohemian which was exactly what we were looking for. The service was warm and efficient, the staff unwaveringly charming and accommodating. Do not miss eating at the Trou au Mur restaurant (same management, entrance opposite the Riad): Great atmosphere on the roof terrace, delicious aubergine starter and fabulous lamb dish, with professional service. The best meal we had in Marrakech, and better value than the other restaurants we visited.
First time in Marrakesch you feel a bit lost. But right after booking Le Farnatchi you feel in best possible hands as they organize everything for you: shuttle & guide to the Hotel, Tourguide to experience the city not only by accident, squad-trip to desert, booking restaurants, serving drinks & meals wherever you want and a Hamam plus Massage you will never forget. Hamam started with Fatima who did an outstanding job. Afterwards I enjoyed a 60-Minutes massage with Ahmed. That was the best massage of my entire life. I‘m very thankful to the entire team of Le Farnatchi who made this stay magnetic.
Manifique Hotel with excellent Service and Great Spa. I strongly recommend a facial with Fatima. She did an amazing Job! You can either chill on the beatiful rooftop or at multiple fireplaces around the riad