Hivernage Hotel And Spa
What We Love
- A relaxing, centrally located hotel, with breakfast, an airport transfer and a massageThe hotel's fantastic location in the heart of Marrakech
- The breakfast, one-way airport transfer and massage that you'll enjoy
- The traditional materials, lending the hotel an authentic ambience
What To Know
- The hotel feels more contemporary Western than authentic Moroccan
- Only a 15-minute walk to the main square, Jamaa el Fna
- Not many restaurants in Marrakech serve alcohol, but there's an on-site bar at the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
This luxurious spa hotel is housed in a modern Marrakech building, in the heart of the city. A recent renovation has given the interiors here an attractive nip and tuck, breathing a stylish new life into Hivernage Hotel & Spa. Traditional materials have been used to their best effect, creating an authentic and sophisticated ambience that extends throughout the hotel.
Just a short walk from the Jamaa el Fna, this getaway makes an ideal base from which to explore the winding market streets of the old city. Spend your days strolling among the souks, visiting museums or gazing over palaces, before heading back to enjoy the hotel’s spa, where and massage facilities are available. There’s also a restaurant and bar, serving international and Moroccan cuisine.
For your comfort and serenity, Hivernage Hotel & Spa guest rooms blend Zen spirit with rich traditional materials. All are equipped with modern comforts and state-of-the-art technologies, including air conditioning, a safe box, Wi-Fi and a LCD satellite TV, to name but a few.
Hivernage Hotel & Spa boasts two outstanding restaurants. Under Chef Christophe Leroy, La Table du Marche serves exquisite creative dishes. You can also enjoy a pre-diner drink; The Boudoir and MySky welcome guests in a contemporary décor.
Payot Spa is dedicated to well-being, inviting you to relax in the hammam or with a soothing massage. There’s also a well-equipped fitness room (if you must!).
Jemaa el Fna, a lively square which bursts with energy when night falls, is just a short walk away, and the Medina lies a little further beyond. You’re also walking distance from Majorelle Gardens and Koutoubia Mosque, as well as delightful restaurants, like Le Table du Marché.