Cesar Resort & Spa
What We Love
- Daily continental breakfast and a welcome drink are included in the Jetsetter rate
- Modern style doesn’t belie a sense of place – you’re still clearly in Morocco
- Quiet, Asian-style pool is perfect for sunbathing, while the rooftop Skybar is more lively
- Almonds, apricots and raisins as nibbles in the guestrooms
- Two very distinct wings to the hotel means that the guestrooms and pool area are completely oblivious to the noise from the Skybar, restaurant and Oriental Lounge
- Delicious French-Moroccan breakfast spread in the César restaurant
What To Know
- Walk-in bathrooms won’t be to everyone’s taste (though the toilet is behind a frosted glass door)
- It’s about a 10-minute drive to the Medina. There’s no shuttle, and taxis cost around $4-5 each, depending on your bargaining skills
- A few minutes’ walk from the Almazar shopping mall (free shuttles from here to the Medina depart regularly)
- The area is a quiet one; other than the mall, there’s little to do or eat around here
- Service in César restaurant could be better
- Spa treatments are cheap, but don’t let staff cut you short on time
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at Cesar Resort & Spa places you in the heart of Marrakech, minutes from Cinema Megarama and close to Jamaa el Fna. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Agdal Gardens and Royal Club Equestrian Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a steam room. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
When leaving the hotel I was given a huge bill of things I had never even had let alone ordered (amounting to hundreds of pounds). Hugely disappointed at the dishonesty of the hotel. Everything on the bill was also apparently ordered at times when we were eating out of the hotel as well as the fact the hotel had made the bookings!! All in all the absolute worst hotel experience I have ever come across. Since I have come across multiple stories of the hotels dishonesty.
We were 3 nights in Cesar and really liked this hotel , it's decorated beautifully, the breakfast is good and the stuff friendly. The pool in Spa has very warm water which is good to enjoy in colder and rainy days.
I don’t even know where to begin, our whole experience was beyond a joke. If you want to stay in a hotel that appears to have had no maintenance done since it opened with no towels and leaks dripping on you whilst you eat your breakfast without cutlery then you mustn’t delay, book today. The 5 star rating is an absolute joke and don’t rely on their glossy marketing pictures, most of the furniture in them is no longer there and it no longer resembles the state that this place is now in. Staff are rude and there is a no hospitality. It takes a lot for me to moan, all my other tripadvisor reviews are very positive so please reconsider if you were thinking of staying at Cesar Resort & Spa.
This has to be one of the most disappointing experiences i have ever day. I stayed in Cesar this summer and took a large group of friends. To cut to the chase, when i left i was presented with a HUGE bill off things that none of me or my friends had ordered, the night before we left i asked to settle the bill and see what we HAD spent and they assured me it was all sorted other than the tax charge. The next morning with an hour before we left for our flight i was presented with numerous receipts for food, drinks etc that were not ours. With no time left to spare i had to cover the bill and take the photocopies of the receipts as evidence. SO what was found is that most of the bills were TABLE 7 not room 7 (one of our rooms) and furthermore the more disgraceful thing was that on a night we had visited the Buddah bar for supper BOOKED BY THE HOTEL we had been charged for a huge supper bill from the hotel when they fully knew none of us were even in the hotel as they had booked the restaurant, the taxis and knew when we got back.
All in all hugely disappointing and a sad end to a trip that could have been amazing. Advice to the hotel - be honest.
A luxury boutique hotel in Marrakech, we stayed for a couple days in Cesar resort and spa and we really enjoyed our stay there, luxury and fancy hotel, kind and smiling people around, when they treat you, you feel that you are home, many thanks to everyone who made our stay enjoyable and comfortable.
We will be back of course