Cesar Resort & Spa
What We Love
- Daily continental breakfast and a welcome drink are included in the Jetsetter rate
- Modern style doesn’t belie a sense of place – you’re still clearly in Morocco
- Quiet, Asian-style pool is perfect for sunbathing, while the rooftop Skybar is more lively
- Almonds, apricots and raisins as nibbles in the guestrooms
- Two very distinct wings to the hotel means that the guestrooms and pool area are completely oblivious to the noise from the Skybar, restaurant and Oriental Lounge
- Delicious French-Moroccan breakfast spread in the César restaurant
What To Know
- Walk-in bathrooms won’t be to everyone’s taste (though the toilet is behind a frosted glass door)
- It’s about a 10-minute drive to the Medina. There’s no shuttle, and taxis cost around $4-5 each, depending on your bargaining skills
- A few minutes’ walk from the Almazar shopping mall (free shuttles from here to the Medina depart regularly)
- The area is a quiet one; other than the mall, there’s little to do or eat around here
- Service in César restaurant could be better
- Spa treatments are cheap, but don’t let staff cut you short on time
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at Cesar Resort & Spa places you in the heart of Marrakech, minutes from Cinema Megarama and close to Jamaa el Fna. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Agdal Gardens and Royal Club Equestrian Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a steam room. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I booked the hotel for my girlfriend’s surprise 30th birthday weekend, which ended up being our engagement proposal weekend. Before travelling, the sales team where fantastic is providing us with a really good birthday package and the reassurance we received throughout the process was too good to believe the deal was real. We arrived on the day and everything we were told was provided. On the day, I spoke to the receptionist staff and together we began planning the surprise engagement proposal for that evening. Again, the calmness and reassurance from the reception team was unreal and they even got us a last minute VIP booking at the Buddha Bar for my girlfriend’s birthday dinner. On arrival back at the hotel, everything the reception team promised for the engagement proposal was provided and even more!!!!
I really can’t thank you guys enough (I.e. Ms Houri, Mr Osama and the lovely team). I will definitely be back soon. Will I recommend??... 1000% yes!!!
When leaving the hotel I was given a huge bill of things I had never even had let alone ordered (amounting to hundreds of pounds). Hugely disappointed at the dishonesty of the hotel. Everything on the bill was also apparently ordered at times when we were eating out of the hotel as well as the fact the hotel had made the bookings!! All in all the absolute worst hotel experience I have ever come across. Since I have come across multiple stories of the hotels dishonesty.
We were 3 nights in Cesar and really liked this hotel , it's decorated beautifully, the breakfast is good and the stuff friendly. The pool in Spa has very warm water which is good to enjoy in colder and rainy days.