Angsana Riads Collection Morroco
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Stunning Moroccan design
- Open invite to use all of the collection’s facilities
- Delicious Moroccan food and dedicated house attendants
- Lovely rooftop terraces
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- A city tax of approximately $3.40 per person, per night, will be collected by the hotel on checkout
- Check-in is at Angsana Riad Si Said
- Requests for specific riads are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed
- No elevators, and the stairs can be hard to maneuver
- The riads underwent soft renovations in 2008; some bathrooms were updated this year
- Riads Said, Dar Zaouia, Blanc, Tiwaline and Firdaus are all within walking distance of each other, but Riad Lydines is 10 minutes away by taxi
- Free WiFi
With a stay at Angsana Riads Collection Morroco, you’ll be centrally located in Marrakech, steps from Museum of Moroccan Arts and Dar Si Said Museum. This 5-star riad is within close proximity of Dar Tiskiwin Museum and Bahia Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 indoor swimming pools and a steam room. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the riad’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.