Porto Drach Aparthotel
What We Love
- Sea views and a spacious apartment to call your own in a tranquil harbour town in Mallorca The peaceful nature of this gorgeous little harbour town
- Your superbly renovated and spacious apartment, complete with a living room and a fully equipped kitchen
- Those glorious sea views from the apartments’ terraces
What To Know
- These live-in apartments are perfect for extended stays
- It's a 10-minute walk to the beach
- The swimming pool is especially large
- Snag a table on the restaurant's terrace for harbor views
Fancy getting to know the real Mallorca? Jet off for a very swanky stay in a recently (and immaculately) renovated aparthotel in the peaceful little harbour town of Porto Cristo. A serene and sedate spot in the sun, Porto Cristo is close buddies with some of the island’s best beaches and the breathtakingly beautiful Drach Caves.
In your chic and spotless apartment, you’ll enjoy a sea view, a sizeable swimming pool and an impressive restaurant with terrace views of the boats bobbing gently on the harbour’s clear blue waters. Should you fancy exploring more of the island, you’ll find Palma just a 40-minute drive away.
How to Get There
One bedroom apartment, with marine view looked good in advert, in reality was not fit for purpose with a rusty and dirty 'fridge and stained and unhygienic shower in annexe.
Evening meals: unappealing and few options. We ate at far superior Filip Hotel after a meal with under cooked pork at this hotel.
Lovly 10 days stay here in room 607 was a large 2 bedroom with sea view 2 separate balconys two showers two toilets kicthen tv in every room felt fresh and clean was everything it said it would be!
Porto cristo was quiet as out of season but took a taxi to cala Millor for 17 euros was a lovly day out ..if your staying self catering I suggest finding the larger hippo store 10mins walk then the small expensive mini supermarkets
We had a week at this nice aparthotel...
The rooms are modern, clean and quite large.
As it was end of season... quiet as well.
We never ate or drank as there were plenty of nearby choices.
The position and marina view make it a winner.