What We Love
- The private, trendy Purobeach Club
- Rooftop daybeds provide sun, breezes and stunning views of the cathedral, tiled roofs and the azure sea in the distance
- Opio restaurant, with DJ sets on weekends
- Great location in the heart of Old Town, convenient for sightseeing, shopping and nightlife
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- Reserve a spot at the beach club immediately upon booking a room, or risk being shut out of the scene in high season (May to October)
- There's a fee for poolside sunbeds at the beach club unless you reserve them through the hotel directly
- The beach club is not on-site, but it is a quick shuttle ride away. Space on the shuttle must also be reserved through the hotel
- Purobeach Club is not open from November through April
- Suited for night owls and young couples; not geared toward families
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
With a stay at Puro Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Palma de Mallorca, steps from Porta de l’Almudí and Placa de la Reina. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Lonja de Palma de Mallorca and Paseo del Borne.
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and in-room massages.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a nightclub, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
The PuroHotel was a great place for my brief pit-stop in Palma. Very helpful and friendly staff; a comfortable and roomy room; location very convenient for the old town. It's a shame that the restaurant was closed (out of season Monday night) but if Tuesday's breakfast was anything to go by, it'd be worth a visit.
This boutique hotel is ideally located in the narrow streets of the old town, just off the Placa de la Reina, and close to several attractions, such as the cathedral. Within the quirky corridors of the hotel, it has a roof terrace with a small plunge pools, an internal terrace area and a spa facility. It serves an excellent breakfast until 11.00am in its Beatnik bar and restaurant. This is a comfortable hotel with friendly staff. Highly recommended.
Without being asked, our room had been upgraded to room 5 overlooking the courtyard with a fabulous large round bath and huge comfortable bed. The hotel is in a fantastic location, right in the centre of the old town with everything you need close by. Teresa and Rodrigo at Reception could not do enough for us - thank you so much for an amazing stay!
Would recommend Lila beach near Puerto Portals for lunch, La Paloma for Tapas 50 yards from the hotel, Vandal for alternative tapas and Abaco bar, very quirky!
Highly recommend hiring bikes from Nanos as you can ride along the coast for 15km each way.
Thank you Palma, you’ve been amazing!