What We Love
- The private, trendy Purobeach Club
- Rooftop daybeds provide sun, breezes and stunning views of the cathedral, tiled roofs and the azure sea in the distance
- Opio restaurant, with DJ sets on weekends
- Great location in the heart of Old Town, convenient for sightseeing, shopping and nightlife
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- Reserve a spot at the beach club immediately upon booking a room, or risk being shut out of the scene in high season (May to October)
- There's a fee for poolside sunbeds at the beach club unless you reserve them through the hotel directly
- The beach club is not on-site, but it is a quick shuttle ride away. Space on the shuttle must also be reserved through the hotel
- Purobeach Club is not open from November through April
- Suited for night owls and young couples; not geared toward families
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
With a stay at Puro Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Palma de Mallorca, steps from Porta de l’Almudí and Placa de la Reina. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Lonja de Palma de Mallorca and Paseo del Borne.
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and in-room massages.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a nightclub, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
Well located for Palma centre. 'Beatnik' bar & restaurant great concept (very pricey). Many other bars and restaurants close by. All staff very accommodating and above all 'fun' & friendly. If we go back to Palma we would def consider re-booking
The old town of Palma is lovely with an abundance of restaurants. The cathedral is close by and well worth seeing. A chic city with lovely architecture and fantastic shops. The hotel Puro was tucked away and although close to the bustling streets at night was very quiet.
My wife and I have visited Palma several times over the years and can't understand how we missed this gem of a hotel right in the centre of Palma old town. We spent 4 days here in early July 2019. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome and valued guests.
Situated close to restaurants, bars and boutique shops in the old town and within a few minutes walk of the bustling city centre.
The hotel is modern, clean and all the staff we encountered could not do enough for us. A plentiful breakfast was available in the main Beatnik restaurant. Rooms are spacious with large bathrooms. Our room overlooked and open central atrium.
Highly recommend a stay here and personally we will not look anywhere else for our future visits to Palma.