What We Love
- A historic getaway in a Mallorcan village, with breakfast and optional dinner includedBeing in a quiet village in Mallorca, within a building of 650 years
- Starting each day with complimentary breakfast, and having a dinner option, too
- Wandering among the orange trees and to the pool, or exploring the rest of Mallorca
What To Know
- This boutique stay is made up of 8 rooms
- Moscari is a tiny, agrarian town, but you can easily venture to nearby Inca for markets, restaurants, and a livelier scene
- There's plenty of hiking and biking in the area
How to Get There
I really like hotel in small village, and the Can Calco is one of them... located on a beautiful villages called Moscari, the hotel itself is beautiful, but the rooms are not so good, in my case, the bathroom is not complete separated of the room, so you can heard everything that is done on the bathroom, even for married, this is not good.
Great hotel in great location. Friendly staff very peaceful and relaxing. Lovely village with small shop for essentials and good restaurant in the square. Ideal location for visiting the mountain villages. Great for walking and cycling.
We booked a double room in the sister hotel Ca'n Calco for 1 week , but on arrival we were upgraded to a superior double in Ca'n Riera, a short stroll away. We were immediately bowled over by our beautifully appointed room with modern furniture set in a spacious airy room which had lots of charm and original features intact. We also had a private terrace to sit out on and the most stunning views of orange groves .
There is a delightful swimming pool area which is a very relaxing place to chill out.
Breakfast is served in Ca'n Riera on the terrace and has a huge choice of options, including some divine pastries, great coffee machine also. Dinner is served in the restaurant at Ca'n Calco and the food is excellent. Great views of the mountains while eating dinner!
Staff at the hotel were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. We had a blast here and cannot recommend this hotel highly enough to lovers of peace and tranquility.