Belmond La Residencia
What We Love
- Buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Inspired combination of sophistication and informality, original features and contemporary luxury
- The spectacular setting, from acres of landscaped gardens to verdant mountains
- Award-winning El Olivo is one of Mallorca’s best restaurants with top-notch food and an extensive wine list
- Deià’s quaint cobbled streets have lost none of the charm that’s attracted artists and writers for centuries
- The range of activities on offer from sports – tennis, sailing, cycling – to more artistic pursuits
- Daily free boat excursions come summertime
What To Know
- Ideal for couples or solos looking for a secluded break
- Children 12 and under are permitted at no additional cost when sharing a Double Superior or higher category room with their parents (meals will be charged as taken) — there's also a great Kids Club
- Deià has some excellent restaurants and local bars but don’t expect late-night lounge bars or clubs
- It may be a haunt of rock stars, royalty and Hollywood A-listers but it’s low key here, and you won’t find any paparazzi hanging around
- Deià’s not on the beach but a pretty private cove is a shuttle bus away and it makes an excellent base for exploring the island
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Located in Deia (Tramuntana), Belmond La Residencia is minutes from San Juan Bautista Church and Deià Archaeological Museum and Research Centre. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Robert Graves House and Cala Deia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and an outdoor tennis court. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This resort has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
My husband and I had 2 weeks here in October. The service at this hotel is amazing and every thing you would want it to be. The food, the staff, the ambience are all terrific and it’s beautiful. I can’t speak highly enough of it.
We feel incredibly lucky to have stayed at La Residencia before, therefore deciding where to stay for our 20th wedding anniversary, it became immediately our first choice.
Deia itself is beautiful . A small, very peaceful village with incredible restaurants within walking distance of the hotel, high up in the Tramuntana mountains.
La Residencia is the jewel in its crown.
The gardens are well maintained, as are both of the outdoor pools and spa. The rooms are beautiful and individually decorated with pieces from local artists, but what stands out from the onset is the impeccable service from all of the staff. Each member clearly happy to be there and happy to assist with any of your desires.
We were greeted with a glass of cava and shown by Tony to our room. A stunning suite with its own plunge pool high up with the most breathtaking views. Our bed was decorated with petals in the shape of a heart and a bottle of cava chilling on ice as a welcome.
Having only left our children twice in 20 years to spend time on our own, this heartfelt welcome, the suite and all of these little touches made our trip SO, SO special.
It created a memory we will simply never forget and we cannot thank Tony and the hotel enough.
We will return,
This was an incredible property with even better service. Hands down the best place to stay in Mallorca. Deia is the most untouched city on the north side of the island and as charming as the hotel. The art was incredible and perfectly curated.