Inn By The Sea
What We Love
- Adirondack chairs on the lawn, blazing fireplaces, great food
- A wine cellar celebrated by Wine Spectator and Wine Enthusiast
- Delectable dining at Sea Glass celebrates local products
- Pets are pampered here with gourmet meals and dog massages
- Commitment to sustainability: biofuel is used for heat, the towels are made of bamboo, and the cleaning products are all Green Seal
What To Know
- Equally popular with couples on a romantic getaway and entire families
- There's no extra charge for pets, but they're only permitted in designated pet-friendly rooms and suites
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Inn By The Sea in Cape Elizabeth, you’ll be on the beach and minutes from Crescent Beach State Park, and close to Two Lights State Park. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Cape Elizabeth Light and Higgins Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a health club, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities include concierge services, supervised childcare/activities, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We loved our stay at Inn by the Sea! It has a great location near Portland but far enough away to feel like you are in a remote resort. The bed was so comfortable, The grounds and location by the sea were so beautiful, the breakfasts were fabulous and all of the staff were so helpful and nice. Loved it!
The Inn is a luxurious coastal escape. . Attention to detail and a fabulous dining experience.
I wholeheartedly recommend for those who want a great upscale destination.
The spa is well thought out and caters to creature comforts
Friendly, comfortable, great location, excellent bed and bathroom , good food but somewhat limited menu, wonderful wait staff in the dining room, very helpful front desk staff, convenient to Portland.