Ma’In Hot Springs
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- A masterpiece spa that uses local ingredients, such as olives and dates, for treatments
- Natural hot springs that cascade into the pool
- Excursions to Petra, Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea can be arranged with the hotel
- Multiple dining options, including traditional cuisine in a Bedouin tent
- Creative cocktails at the Brown Bar
What To Know
- The hotel is an hour from Jordan’s capital Amman; the journey is beautiful, but the area is isolated
- Some restaurants aren’t directly onsite; Panorama is about 15 minutes from the resort
- A mandatory charge applies for gala dinners on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve: $117.55 per adult, $59 per child aged six to 11 (payment will be collected at the property)
- Room decor is very simple and understated
- The desert heat can be scorching; prepare to spend a lot of time in the pool
- Transfers from Amman cost roughly $90 per car, each way
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Ma’In Hot Springs in Ma’In, you’ll be within the region of Enot Tsukim Reserve.
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The hot springs are indeed hot! We were disappointed that the large waterfall was undergoing work so we couldn’t enjoy this. The changing rooms are tired looking but functional. The ladies only waterfall was excellent for my mother. Good little cafe/ shop for drinks and Nic Nacs , but no food.
Worth a visit
We were given an upgrade from two separate rooms to a family suite which was amazing! The suite was spacious, comfortable, had an amazing view from the massive terrace. The staff (all but one) were excellent and special mention to Jacob working in the bar / a la carte restaurant, he was exceptional in customer service! The food in the a la carte restaurant was 'on point', delicious and reasonably priced. All in all we were extremely pleased with our stay and we wished we had booked for more that one night!
The only bad point we found was that the Cold Pool Bar closed at 5pm (which is very early) and even when we arrived at 5.03 we couldn't get a drink which was disappointing. We did have a bad experience with one member of staff but I won't draw attention to his name.
Large spa resort-style hotel with a service focus however some delays at checkin and pool and spa areas looking rundown
Room - very large suite with great views. Large comfortable bed and plenty of room and balcony (private but not secure balcony)
Bathroom - very large with good amenities and double basins
Dining - very good selection for indoor and outdoor dining
Facilities - pool area very rundown and spa in need of overhaul
Service - very service oriented and friendly
Would we stay again? Probably not