Banyan Tree Seychelles
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Secluded, high-ceilinged, luxurious pool villas
- Pristine white sand beach with panoramic Indian Ocean views
- A coral reef teeming with brightly colored fish, right at your doorstep
- Centuries-old Banyan Tree signature spa treatments
- Fine-dining options aplenty on the property, all offering unforgettable local dishes
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The resort is secluded – 45 minutes from the capital city, Victoria
- Geared toward couples and singles rather than families
- While the food on-site is superb, the off-site dining options are casual and a taxi ride away
- All goods and services are priced in Euros, and most everything is imported from far away, so nothing comes cheap
- Depending on the season, the sea can be choppy, even too rough to swim or snorkel
- Compulsory gala dinner charges apply for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve and will be charged at the property ($250 per adult, $125 per child 16 and under, including taxes)
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Banyan Tree Seychelles in Mahe Island, you’ll be on the beach and minutes from Anse Intedance Beach and close to Takamaka Beach. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Anse Bazarca Beach and Baie Lazare Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring private plunge pools and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished patios. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
It was very nice stay the beach is very nice I believe it's one of the best beaches in Seychelles and mr Mohamed Sherif made it better.
he was really helpful and humble and the most importantly he speaks Arabic.
Hosting a tour group at the Banyan Tree was a pleasure. all the staff was amazing and management was really hands-on. All our needs and want were taken care off. The Spa was world-class, the food was truly amazing and the views from the room I was in was spectacular.
We visited this hotel for lunch when we were visiting some of the beautiful beaches for the day. The food was fabulous and the service immaculate. The views were stunning and the situation of the hotel was amazing, although possibly a little isolated for a long stay.
Magnificent place, totally isolated from mass-tourists, direct access to most beautiful beachs of Seychelles where in some time of the you will find yourself alone like if you were on a private verging island, only 60 villas with private infinity pool and jacuzzi in the rocks with breathtaking views. Ideal place for honeymooners. Rooms are so comfortables and quites, staffs are friendly and well skilled, Unforgettable SPA experience, only the food could be a problem if you stay more than 4 nights as there havev only 2 restaurants open out of 3 based the occupancy and one of them is fine dining, the breakfast is modest but gives unique experience by having it direct on the beach. The overall experience is fantastic and I strongly recommend you to pass few days in this unique paradise..
Stayed at the Banyan Tree in Seychelles for my wife's 50th birthday. Turned out to e a fantastic choice. The staff are fantastic, the management engaged and they couldn't do enough to make the stay special. Hotel location is right on the beach and the facilities are tremendous. It is so peaceful and calming. You sometimes feel like you are the only people there.