What We Love
- An elegant four-star stay in Luxembourg, with breakfast, a dinner, a welcome drink and moreStaying on an exclusive floor of the hotel with its own special perks
- Being just a 15-minute walk outside the beautiful city center
- Enjoying daily breakfast, a welcome drink and dinner on one night of your stay
What To Know
- Free WiFi is quick and reliable
- The hotel is in the financial district next to the Philharmonie Luxembourg and the Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art (AKA Mudam)
- There’s nightly turndown service and a pillow menu
How to Get There
The staff is welcoming and nice , good professionals and many locals .
The Hotel is nicely situated near the Mudam on the Kirchberg with a view and an adjacent park .
My room was ( Standard ) was big enough , although impersonal .
The deco is a bit international and impersonal .
Positive a regular tram connects you to the city ( Stop 500 M )
adjacent parking very expensive but for the WE manageable in area nearby
Breakfast selection is large but not top and food at the restaurant is unequal ( keep it as simple as possible ) . The sauna and gym is tiny but is an asset .
It was unforgettable moments in the restaurant every morning we stayed there. The buffet was just perfect and the staff was really helpful and friendly. The selection of food is plentiful and it was really fresh and ideal for all of my family. Good job! Sure to come back.
such a nice, clean, functional and cool hotel. food was excellent, the internal decor was cool and the rooms have excellent facilities. lovely gym, sauna and steam room which are all included in the price. recommended
We stayed in this hotel to spend our first weekend leisure in this beautiful city of Luxemburg. We did not regret choosing this hotel because, besides the friendliness and professionalism of the personnels, the hotel is sitted in a good position. Getting to know the city starts behind the hotel with important history site/monument and a museum for modern arts.
Location is very good for business stay(ie. main EU institutions at walking distance). Staff is very friendly and welcoming, check in/out is smooth. Rooms are not noisy even those near elevator. The bed was comfortable,bed linen clean. However, cleanliness in the room was poor(floor not vacuum cleaned well) airco was loud, no extra blanket for cold day.