What We Love
- An elegant four-star stay in Luxembourg, with breakfast, a dinner, a welcome drink and moreStaying on an exclusive floor of the hotel with its own special perks
- Being just a 15-minute walk outside the beautiful city center
- Enjoying daily breakfast, a welcome drink and dinner on one night of your stay
What To Know
- Free WiFi is quick and reliable
- The hotel is in the financial district next to the Philharmonie Luxembourg and the Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art (AKA Mudam)
- There’s nightly turndown service and a pillow menu
How to Get There
The hotel looks great from the outside and the rooms are very trendy. Check in was average - a long wait. Despite booking “The Level” room, they close the lounge at 8pm. I’d have thought that you would get a drinks voucher if you arrive after that time but you don’t. The next night the lounge was a bit of a let down. The canapés they had were tiny, shrivelled up and tasteless. There’s no bar in the lounge and you have to go to the main bar to queue to get a drink. Breakfast in the morning was fine although it was packed and the staff seemed far too busy and unable to keep up with cleaning tables. Not as great as other Melia hotels which I have stayed at.
We stayed just the one night in May and found the hotel comfortable and its in a very good location for the picturesque walk down to the old town . There is public parking next door. It's abit impersonal and is probably designed with the business traveller in mind but was spotless and quiet. It was our first trip to Luxembourg city and we loved it!
We stayed here in for one night in April and were really pleased with our room. The room was very comfortable, large, bright and clean. The bed was very large and comfortable with good pillows. Great bathroom as well. We had a good dinner with plenty of choice and a great breakfast in in the morning again plenty of choice with something for every taste.
The staff were all friendly and helpful. A great hotel that I would be happy to stay in again.
Great room: big, clean and comfortable with extras such as Nespresso machine. Small but useful gym and a mini sauna and steam room. Excellent breakfast and a well-stocked bar with knowledgeable and friendly barman.
The hotel looks new and the location is great. I really enjoyed the breakfast and the room, clean and bright. The staff was really useful. One thing to improve is the official taxi service, since the trip to the airport was twice the price of the one to the hotel upon arrival, with a standard taxi from the city.