What We Love
- An elegant four-star stay in Luxembourg, with breakfast, a dinner, a welcome drink and moreStaying on an exclusive floor of the hotel with its own special perks
- Being just a 15-minute walk outside the beautiful city center
- Enjoying daily breakfast, a welcome drink and dinner on one night of your stay
What To Know
- Free WiFi is quick and reliable
- The hotel is in the financial district next to the Philharmonie Luxembourg and the Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art (AKA Mudam)
- There’s nightly turndown service and a pillow menu
How to Get There
Very good hotel, not located in downtown (in Luxembourg it is very relative), but very close to some European Institutions. Rooms very large and comfortable with high standard. Staff serviceable and smiling. It is my second stay and my first impression has been fully confirmed.
When we arrived, we queued for 15 minutes for checking in evebn though they have two staff. My assistant booked two same rooms with my credit card. One for my colleague and one for me. He got a better room with breakfast and I got a basic room without breakfast. She offfered no benefit such as breakfast for me to compensation for a basic room. The room is so basic that it looks like a student accommodation. She offered no apology at all.
A little bit outside the city center, size of the room is good though I would have prefered a shower in the bathroom. Nice sauna/hammam area. However there was a party in the hotel that night and when we called the reception at 2.30. Am to complain about the noice and music we were told to be patient that it will end soon... not very customer friendly...
We just stopped from the South of France going back to Holland. Had to celebrate our 1year marriage. It's a perfect break. The hotel is top and the people of Luxembourg are really friendly. Loved it!!
Staff have been great. We had an issue with food 1st night but I believe there was a mix up about dinner with our tour trip leader. The staff did everything they could to accommodate us.
Room is nice-shower only which is perfect for us. Enough outlets but could use a bit more shelf space to unpack items during stay.