Loews New Orleans Hotel
What We Love
- A quiet sanctuary from the noise and mayhem of Canal and Bourbon streets
- Piazza d’Italia is a bit of architectural whimsy all but hidden in the hotel’s backyard
- Refreshing classic cocktails and fine upscale Creole dining at the Swizzle Stick bar and Café Adelaide
- The tidy eighth-floor fitness center, which has a small indoor pool, exercise room and spa — it makes for a great detox center after a night out
- Views of the bend in the Mississippi River and the Crescent City Connection bridges from the river-facing upper floors
What To Know
- The property opened in 2004
- The hotel has 285 bright, moderately sized rooms with non-opening windows
- The convention center is a short walk away, and about half the hotel business consists of those traveling on group packages
- Immediate neighborhood is comprised chiefly of business towers and tall hotels and feels more like a generic downtown than quirky New Orleans
- The French Quarter is just a 10-minute walk away
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Loews New Orleans Hotel is in the heart of New Orleans, walking distance from The Shops at Canal Place and Spanish Plaza. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk.
Make yourself at home in one of the 285 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. 37-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has 17000 square feet (1579 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Extended parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We had a 3 night stay with friends. It is convenient to the French Quarter, although it is about a 10 minute walk. Great bar. Service for breakfast was very slow. Concierge was very helpful as well as the rest of the staff.
Stayed at this hotel with friends for a long weekend. The hotel is about 10-15 minute walk to Bourbon Street. It is directly across the street from Harrahs Casino. The rooms are nice. The gym area and pool are also nice. One big negative is that they do not allow early check in without a fee. We had four rooms so to pay for every room is crazy. If the room is available why can’t we check in? Also, we booked this ten months and advance. We were told the rooms would be adjoining or near each other. The hotel was unable to accodmodate this and no rooms were adjoining.
Beautiful hotel, very clean rooms, extremely friendly and service oriented staff. The chicken and sausage gumbo in the bar area/restaurant was amazing. Would definitely recommend to anyone Traveling with children or service animals.