Loews New Orleans Hotel
What We Love
- A quiet sanctuary from the noise and mayhem of Canal and Bourbon streets
- Piazza d’Italia is a bit of architectural whimsy all but hidden in the hotel’s backyard
- Refreshing classic cocktails and fine upscale Creole dining at the Swizzle Stick bar and Café Adelaide
- The tidy eighth-floor fitness center, which has a small indoor pool, exercise room and spa — it makes for a great detox center after a night out
- Views of the bend in the Mississippi River and the Crescent City Connection bridges from the river-facing upper floors
What To Know
- The property opened in 2004
- The hotel has 285 bright, moderately sized rooms with non-opening windows
- The convention center is a short walk away, and about half the hotel business consists of those traveling on group packages
- Immediate neighborhood is comprised chiefly of business towers and tall hotels and feels more like a generic downtown than quirky New Orleans
- The French Quarter is just a 10-minute walk away
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Loews New Orleans Hotel is in the heart of New Orleans, walking distance from The Shops at Canal Place and Spanish Plaza. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk.
Make yourself at home in one of the 285 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. 37-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has 17000 square feet (1579 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Extended parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The Loews Hotel is great. The rooms and the view are top notch. Food and drinks are in the lovely
restaurant or in a huge bar. Location is terrific-
Harrah’s Casino. Walking distance to many great
restaurants and the French Quarter. Friendly staff.
I Always try to book here for concerts or casino or just friends trip Luxury hotel. Great vibe. So efficient and clean. They think of every detail to make your stay amazing! The valet is amazing. The staff, bar and restraint are top not h. Highly recommend - I’m a frequent traveler to the area and choose this Hotel every time!
Stayed here for a wedding so got the group rate. Our room was BIG with a seating area opposite the bed, roomy bathroom and plenty of space to spread out and relax. The location was great, easy walk to the French quarter and the WWII museum without being too near the noise and craziness. Ate there for breakfast, which was good, my only complaint is it was understaffed and very slow to be seated and served without any explanation (I could see later about the understaffing). Bar was great, fun atmosphere, prompt and friendly service and good drinks. Would stay here again!
Room was haute couture par excellence! Check-in clerk was great.No help with bags to the room. View and proximity to The Quahtahwere perfect. Lobby crowded with FBall fans - who knew it was theBayou Classic weekend?!
Nice smell room with cool temperatureBest views in NOLA. Fun, romantic, relaxing. I liked all modern facilities including swimming pool and gym. The cost was reasonable, they offered some free services, the location was excellent.