Loews New Orleans Hotel
What We Love
- A quiet sanctuary from the noise and mayhem of Canal and Bourbon streets
- Piazza d’Italia is a bit of architectural whimsy all but hidden in the hotel’s backyard
- Refreshing classic cocktails and fine upscale Creole dining at the Swizzle Stick bar and Café Adelaide
- The tidy eighth-floor fitness center, which has a small indoor pool, exercise room and spa — it makes for a great detox center after a night out
- Views of the bend in the Mississippi River and the Crescent City Connection bridges from the river-facing upper floors
What To Know
- The property opened in 2004
- The hotel has 285 bright, moderately sized rooms with non-opening windows
- The convention center is a short walk away, and about half the hotel business consists of those traveling on group packages
- Immediate neighborhood is comprised chiefly of business towers and tall hotels and feels more like a generic downtown than quirky New Orleans
- The French Quarter is just a 10-minute walk away
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Loews New Orleans Hotel is in the heart of New Orleans, walking distance from The Shops at Canal Place and Spanish Plaza. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk.
Make yourself at home in one of the 285 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. 37-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has 17000 square feet (1579 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Extended parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Nothing negative, staff very accommodating.. walking distance to Bourbon street. The hotel restaurant food was amazing. The Shrimp and Grits was really good also. The hotel was directly across frim Harrah’s casino. Very safe hotel
I absolutely love Loews hotel. It was the holiday season so it made the hotel look even more beautiful. The rooms and the beds are so comfortable. The staff was pleasant. The bar served "Hands Down" the best hurricane in town! Will definitely return to Lowes when we go back to New Orleans!
We really enjoyed our stay at Loews, which is downtown and across the street from the Casino. The French Quarter is within walking distance, but we took Ubers for a very modest fare. There’s no outdoor pool, but there is an indoor pool with a hot tub. The workout facility was pretty extensive. I would definitely stay here again.
Excellent place to stay, room clean, nice view and good service, Ate at the restaurant in the hotel and I give it 5 stars..
Would go back anytime. Parking a bit high, you could find cheaper in the area.
Have stayed several times before and always been very happy with the hotel, and found the service to be excellent.
Stayed again at the weekend. Rooms still nice, clean and spacious. Service was very, very poor.
Will try another hotel next time I’m in New Orleans.