Loews New Orleans Hotel
What We Love
- A quiet sanctuary from the noise and mayhem of Canal and Bourbon streets
- Piazza d’Italia is a bit of architectural whimsy all but hidden in the hotel’s backyard
- Refreshing classic cocktails and fine upscale Creole dining at the Swizzle Stick bar and Café Adelaide
- The tidy eighth-floor fitness center, which has a small indoor pool, exercise room and spa — it makes for a great detox center after a night out
- Views of the bend in the Mississippi River and the Crescent City Connection bridges from the river-facing upper floors
What To Know
- The property opened in 2004
- The hotel has 285 bright, moderately sized rooms with non-opening windows
- The convention center is a short walk away, and about half the hotel business consists of those traveling on group packages
- Immediate neighborhood is comprised chiefly of business towers and tall hotels and feels more like a generic downtown than quirky New Orleans
- The French Quarter is just a 10-minute walk away
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Loews New Orleans Hotel is in the heart of New Orleans, walking distance from The Shops at Canal Place and Spanish Plaza. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk.
Make yourself at home in one of the 285 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. 37-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has 17000 square feet (1579 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Extended parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The entire staff was amazing. Not once did I have to open the door to the hotel because there was always a gentleman waiting to do it for me. Thank you for making my stay here a VIP experience!!! I'll be back!!!
The hotel is very nice, the food is very good, the only reason for the average rating is I found the front desk manager quite rude. And the balance of the front desk less impressive than the balance of the hotel. The rest of the staff (special shout out to the bellmen and the Valet) sad that my experience would not tend to make me recommend what otherwise is a very nice property.
Great place to stay, clean rooms, great service, close to everything!! In walking distance to French Quarter, Bourbon Street, the Super dome and Waterfront Outlet. Harrahs casino is across the street also! Friendly staff make this a great place to stay. Will be back to stay here every time I visit New Orleans.