Loews New Orleans Hotel
What We Love
- A quiet sanctuary from the noise and mayhem of Canal and Bourbon streets
- Piazza d’Italia is a bit of architectural whimsy all but hidden in the hotel’s backyard
- Refreshing classic cocktails and fine upscale Creole dining at the Swizzle Stick bar and Café Adelaide
- The tidy eighth-floor fitness center, which has a small indoor pool, exercise room and spa — it makes for a great detox center after a night out
- Views of the bend in the Mississippi River and the Crescent City Connection bridges from the river-facing upper floors
What To Know
- The property opened in 2004
- The hotel has 285 bright, moderately sized rooms with non-opening windows
- The convention center is a short walk away, and about half the hotel business consists of those traveling on group packages
- Immediate neighborhood is comprised chiefly of business towers and tall hotels and feels more like a generic downtown than quirky New Orleans
- The French Quarter is just a 10-minute walk away
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Loews New Orleans Hotel is in the heart of New Orleans, walking distance from The Shops at Canal Place and Spanish Plaza. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk.
Make yourself at home in one of the 285 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. 37-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has 17000 square feet (1579 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Extended parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I travel a lot for work and this by far is my favorite hotel I get to stay at, the staff is beyond friendly and I’ve never been disappointed with this hotel. I look forward every year to coming back. It’s centrally located so you can walk to the French Quarter if you want to or catch the street car. I highly recommend this hotel
We did not have hot water in the sink for the majority of our stay. After repeated calls to the concierge they finally sent a repairman to rectify the situation. We probably will not stay here on our next visit.
Gaurav checked us in and was incredibly kind and personable. He even remembered my last name when he greeted me the next day! Beautiful and clean hotel. If you're interested in a property that is close to Mother's, Harrah's, and walking distance to Jackson Square, this is the place for you.
There were 6 in our group we had 3 rooms . The location is great easy walk to The French Quarter and Bourbon Street . We all were very pleased with our rooms . There is a great lobby to sit and have a visit or drinks . There is also a restaurant the food was just ok sadly there was only one waitress and she was very busy. Overall I give this hotel a 4 star mainly because in the computers room the printers didn’t work. I forgot my boarding passes at home and needed them to board my cruise ship so I paid to use the computer only to find the printer didn’t work. Luckily for me the young lady at the desk helped me and printed it at her desk.
Location was great. You are in walking distance to many places. Staff was awesome and very accommodating. Allowed us a late checkout. Parking is expensive 50 dollars but you get valet parking which is nice. Amenitys were plentiful and upscale pool and fitness center. Rooms were spacious and all with a view.