Le Pavillon Hotel
What We Love
- Historic hotel dating to 1907 and on the National Register of Historic Places
- Stellar service at every turn
- An eclectic collection of art, antiques and statues on display throughout
- Guestrooms with charm — and mod cons worthy of a business hotel
- The Seafood Gumbo in the opulent Crystal Room
- The hotel's quirky traditions, like the serving of PB&J sandwiches and milk at 10 p.m. every night
- The rooftop pool and hot tub
What To Know
- The hotel is in Downtown New Orleans, five blocks from the French Quarter; the immediate neighborhood doesn't offer much for visitors
- Come Carnival, the hotel is near many Mardi Gras parades
- Eight blocks from the Morial Convention Center
- The fitness center is adequate but small
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Le Pavillon Hotel is in the heart of New Orleans, walking distance from McDonogh Monument and Lafayette Square. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Henry Clay Statue and St Patricks Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 226 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in.
How to Get There
Had a wonderful stay. Great location within walking distance of the French Quarter, and surprisingly fancy for how affordable it is. The staff set up a wedding-level peanut butter and jelly station from 10pm to 11pm every night with ice cold milk and hot chocolate for all guests, and there's a charming story about this tradition. AC in the room was very cold, which I enjoyed but my companion didn't as much. There's a rooftop pool with view of the city. Definitely recommend!
I noticed in the lobby that there was a information board. Around 10 pm to 11 pm they have peanut butter and jelly along with hot chocolate and milk. I missed it but made it appoint to be their for the next one. I know it's crazy but I felt like a little girl all over again. I remember when my dad would buy peanut butter along with grape jelly. Yummy
Beautiful Hotel with a Fantastic Staff.
Hot Chocolate and PBJ at 10pm is special, walking distance to great restaurants and Bourbon Street. We always look forward to staying with the ale Pavilion when in New Orleans.