La Galerie Hotel
What We Love
- A central Crescent City hotel, blocks from Bourbon Street and steps from the Canal streetcarReflecting on the artworks placed around the hotel, including in the gallery
- Wandering to Frenchman Street to hear some of the best jazz in the world
- Taking a ride to City Park on the steps-away Canal streetcar
What To Know
- The hotel is less than a mile from the St Louis Cemetery and Cathedral and the French Quarter
- Free WiFi is available throughout
- The front desk has luggage storage for those looking to explore the city a little more post-check out but pre-airport
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at La Galerie Hotel in New Orleans (French Quarter), you’ll be minutes from Audubon Insectarium and Woldenberg Park. This hotel is within close proximity of New Orleans Pharmacy Museum and Audubon Aquarium of the Americas.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Food & Drink
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of La Galerie Hotel, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
How to Get There
I had a good time, I liked the hotel , the room was great the the people were friendly we were in walking distance of everything we needed to go see and do.see and I had a good time in the hotel it was really great.
The hotel stay was great but i was supposed to receive breakfast vouchers with the special I booked. When I asked at check in where they were she had no idea and never got back to me. One of the reasons I stay at certain hotels is because of the breakfasts.
This hotel was a find! It’s in a great location in the French quarter. Close to everything. Very clean, quaint and quiet. The restaurant had great breakfast and we loved the art gallerie right in the lobby. We would definitely stay here again!
the best hotel on my trip to New Orleans, beautiful room, restaurant down stair is very good, location is great, my family want to go back again to new Orleans and they want to stay at the same Hotel.
We were only there for a couple of days but really enjoyed it. The staff up front is really helpful and the location was great. It was very clean and the beds were comfortable. We will definitely be back.