La Galerie Hotel
What We Love
- A central Crescent City hotel, blocks from Bourbon Street and steps from the Canal streetcarReflecting on the artworks placed around the hotel, including in the gallery
- Wandering to Frenchman Street to hear some of the best jazz in the world
- Taking a ride to City Park on the steps-away Canal streetcar
What To Know
- The hotel is less than a mile from the St Louis Cemetery and Cathedral and the French Quarter
- Free WiFi is available throughout
- The front desk has luggage storage for those looking to explore the city a little more post-check out but pre-airport
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at La Galerie Hotel in New Orleans (French Quarter), you’ll be minutes from Audubon Insectarium and Woldenberg Park. This hotel is within close proximity of New Orleans Pharmacy Museum and Audubon Aquarium of the Americas.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Food & Drink
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of La Galerie Hotel, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
How to Get There
Adorable boutique hotel in the middle of the French quarter! Blocks away from Bourbon street this hotel was the perfect location to walk to all the fun. We were able to walk almost everywhere! Staff was super friendly and the room was nice and clean.
Came Early (11 AM) and said at the reception that I'm after 15 hours of flying.
Ask for a room but the lady said that rooms available at 4 PM. She said i can try again at 1:00 PM. When came at 1:00 she didn't know when a room will be available. Got a room after another request.
Room is not as expected for a 4 star hotel.
No really a wardrobe in the room. Only some place with Hangers. No drawers for clothes.
In addition, no table or chair to sit or to put my stuff.
Bathroom is very small and the water pressure in the shower is very weak.
A small and friendly hotel. Oldish building with wooden floors. Location is excellent. Close to waterfront and Canal St. Only a short walk to Bourbon St. and in a safe area. Staff very friendly and helpful.