Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans
What We Love
- Rooftop pool with panoramic views of the city
- Many of the tastefully decorated rooms look out on the French Quarter or the Mississippi River
- Classic cocktails at the rotating, carnival-themed Carousel Bar & Lounge
- Granite and marble bathrooms, many of which include a Jacuzzi tub (suites only)
- There’s a fitness room (but no steam room or sauna)
What To Know
- This is a traditional hotel with historic design
- The hotel sometimes hosts conventions, so the lobby, elevators and pool can get a bit crowded
- The rooftop pool is a little small for swimming laps
- A $2 occupancy fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans, you’ll be centrally located in New Orleans, steps from New Orleans Musical Legends Park and minutes from Cigar Factory New Orleans and Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of New Orleans Pharmacy Museum and Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve Visitor Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 570 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and pay movies are also offered to provide entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has 24000 square feet (2230 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.