Dauphine Orleans Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Dauphine Orleans Hotel in New Orleans (French Quarter), you’ll be minutes from Historic New Orleans Collection and Jackson Square. This romantic hotel is within close proximity of New Orleans Pharmacy Museum and Preservation Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 111 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Dauphine Orleans Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has facilities measuring 300 square feet (28 square meters), including a meeting room.
How to Get There
enclosed on previous page....not happy about stay please read the review I just filled out. Didnt know about stairs, chair too hard, sink always clogged,shower dirty,dust from brick wall behind bed, horrible breakfast
First the reason for picking this hotel. I had looked at many others. I wanted small cozy, decent rates, with that rich old New Orleans feel. Close to Bourbon St but not on it. and places I can walk to.... Not the big chain hotel.. AND THIS PLACE HAD IT ALL.
1. The Location is great right off Bourbon Street what distance to so many places. You close to the action but away enough to still get some sleep.
2. From the lady that had Champagne in the room for my birthday. From the guy clean the street. To the lady that checked us in. To the Lady that would have cleaned our room if we used room service. EVERYONE was kind and helpful and just gave us a nice vibe and welcome... So the energy you put in the world, you get that same energy back!!
3. The Bed is great King size nice bedding.
4. Lots of mirror near the sink area. To take photos and to make sure your outfit is right
5. AC works well the room was nice and cool. BUT it across from the bed so it blows against the wall and down to your face.
6. Peaceful garden area.
1. You need to update the bathroom. The tub could use a make over, no need for Jacuzzi outlets if it does not work?? and the Mirrors at the tub should come down b/c they can't stay clean.
2. ICE machine needs to be in some type of room. B/c some of the ice I got had dirt in it. So unless its clean every day then the ice can't be clean. Just need more protection since it was outside.
3. The room over all looked just like the site photos, its just a lot smaller once you get there.
There roaches were found in my son's unmade bed. My daughter's bed had been made up but not my son's. When we went to the desk with pictures the woman was horrified and had housekeeping change the bed. The next day their room, my husband's and room were not made up at all. Trash was left in the rooms. My mother in law's bathroom sink had to be snaked out the first day. My married daughter and her husband bags were up against the French doors where water came through onto their bags. Nothing more was said to us about the roaches until we checked out two days later. I expected much more from them. Never again will I go there.
The Dauphine is brilliantly located, and the rooms are very decent. However, it being the most expensive hotel on our trip, we had expected a better service. The breakfast room is depressing and treats the guests like cattle. Some staff were friendly but others verged on rude.
We enjoyed our stay in this convenient location. Room was clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful when we were making our daily plans. No complaints and I would stay here again. If possible, book your room with parking included as it may turn out cheaper than paying daily parking rates.