Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa – All Inclusive
What We Love
- Beachfront setting overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Blissing out during the spa’s watsu floating massage
- Family-friendly: Sunset Beach Kids Club for children ages 4 to 11, plus their own pool
- Suites have kitchenettes and balconies or terraces
- Unexpected sightings of flamingos, swans, koi and dolphins
What To Know
- Beach isn't ideal for lounging or swimming; take the shuttle to sister property, Pacifica
- Spa treatments, kids club, tours and excursions, laundry, sporting activities and in-room minibar are not included in the rate
- LaFrida, the gourmet Mexican restaurant, is not kid-friendly and is closed the entire month of September
- Nightlife is nearly nonexistent after midnight, but the stars are dazzling
- If you want to cook, plan on buying groceries in town — the resort market can be pricey
- Smoking is permitted in some guestrooms
- The 50-acre resort can be hard to get around on foot, but transportation is provided via chauffeured golf cart
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa – All Inclusive in Cabo San Lucas (Pedregal), you’ll be close to Las Californias Museum and The Arch. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of San Lucas Church and Amelia Wilkes Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 756 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a bar/lounge, a swim-up bar, or one of 2 poolside bars. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Sunset beach was truly amazing! The best all inclusive resort I've ever been to! The food and drinks were incredible. The rooms were beautiful and always clean! All the staff were extremely friendly and attentive! A lot of staff members staff stood out to us but Ruben exceeded our expectations! He made our dinners at Tazuna nights that we will never forget! He was so kind and always making sure our glasses were full. He even recognized us from our first dinner at the resort! Can't say enough positive things about Rueben and Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach!
Wanted to put out a special thank you to Faviola at the lobby bar. She remembers us every year and greets us with a smile. Her excellent customer service and genuine kindness makes every visit feel like home. Thank you Faviola
Daniel from the after bar was wonderful. Really great customer service... He went above and beyond every time we were there we stayed for two weeks and every time we came in he knew what we were drinking and greeted us with a great smile
This was the 3rd time I've stayed at Sunset and it continues to be my favorite resort I've been to in Cabo. The service around the resort is great and a specical shoutout to Caristopher, who was an excellent bartender the entire week.
Expensive, but a beautiful, well run, high quality resort. Entire stay had a friendly, safe feeling about it. Food and restaurant service was very good to excellent. Rooms were very clean and well appointed. Views were outstanding.