Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa – All Inclusive
What We Love
- Beachfront setting overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Blissing out during the spa’s watsu floating massage
- Family-friendly: Sunset Beach Kids Club for children ages 4 to 11, plus their own pool
- Suites have kitchenettes and balconies or terraces
- Unexpected sightings of flamingos, swans, koi and dolphins
What To Know
- Beach isn't ideal for lounging or swimming; take the shuttle to sister property, Pacifica
- Spa treatments, kids club, tours and excursions, laundry, sporting activities and in-room minibar are not included in the rate
- LaFrida, the gourmet Mexican restaurant, is not kid-friendly and is closed the entire month of September
- Nightlife is nearly nonexistent after midnight, but the stars are dazzling
- If you want to cook, plan on buying groceries in town — the resort market can be pricey
- Smoking is permitted in some guestrooms
- The 50-acre resort can be hard to get around on foot, but transportation is provided via chauffeured golf cart
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa – All Inclusive in Cabo San Lucas (Pedregal), you’ll be close to Las Californias Museum and The Arch. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of San Lucas Church and Amelia Wilkes Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 756 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a bar/lounge, a swim-up bar, or one of 2 poolside bars. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
It is not the food, drinks, or rooms that set your resort apart from other resorts in Cabo, rather it is employees like Omar Hernandez at Pool 40 that make you feel like family. Omar was more than accommodating to us, he treated us golden. He demonstrated genuine caring for my family. He enjoyed watching us enjoy ourselves. Omar is one of the reasons we will come back to this resort because he is the cause of your resort is winning! Omar is the best!!! Please see Omar at Pool 40 :)
Beautiful, wonderful resort and the staff was excellent. I enjoyed my birthday at Pueblo Bonito at Sunset Beach. I'll most definitely be back. The staff was prompt and took care of business and may my stay awesome.
Good experience when interacting with the workers sucks as of the activity staff, such as Flor, Daniel, Sergio, Luis, Jesus, Laura, and Janet. We did a lot of different thing such as ping pong, the pool was nice, and the drinks and food were amazing.
I had a great time with my family and eating great food and even played games with the activities staff (Janet, Laura, Sergio, Daniel, Jesus, Louis, Flor). They have a really cool game room with PS4s and Pool and Ping Pong.
I had a great time doing the activities with the guys we love flor she was great and so friendly we also love all the rest of the activities staff like Sergio, Laura, Janet, Daniel, Luis and Jesus they were all great in their activities!! Flor is amazing!!!