Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa – All Inclusive
What We Love
- Beachfront setting overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Blissing out during the spa’s watsu floating massage
- Family-friendly: Sunset Beach Kids Club for children ages 4 to 11, plus their own pool
- Suites have kitchenettes and balconies or terraces
- Unexpected sightings of flamingos, swans, koi and dolphins
What To Know
- Beach isn't ideal for lounging or swimming; take the shuttle to sister property, Pacifica
- Spa treatments, kids club, tours and excursions, laundry, sporting activities and in-room minibar are not included in the rate
- LaFrida, the gourmet Mexican restaurant, is not kid-friendly and is closed the entire month of September
- Nightlife is nearly nonexistent after midnight, but the stars are dazzling
- If you want to cook, plan on buying groceries in town — the resort market can be pricey
- Smoking is permitted in some guestrooms
- The 50-acre resort can be hard to get around on foot, but transportation is provided via chauffeured golf cart
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa – All Inclusive in Cabo San Lucas (Pedregal), you’ll be close to Las Californias Museum and The Arch. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of San Lucas Church and Amelia Wilkes Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 756 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a bar/lounge, a swim-up bar, or one of 2 poolside bars. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Even with the rain, we had a fantastic time with Silvia and Daniel playing Mexican Bingo and Texas Hold 'em. Everyone has been very hospitable. The pool is great and the drinks are too. We are really enjoying our time here.
Beautiful pool(s), beach, grounds. Even down to the designs they implement in the sand, just eye-catching and aesthetically gorgeous. Food, drinks, staff, A-1. I'd return for sure. *The lobby always smelled so good.
Stayed there late in August and had an amazing time. We wanted our room relocated just because we wanted to be closer to the pool and restaurants and Rueben the hotel manager went above and beyond to make us happy! Everyone is always so happy and the views are amazing. We visited all of the sister hotels and they make it extremely convenient to get around. I definitely recommend staying here. This is truly a five star resort. Thank you Rueben see you soon!