Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa
What We Love
- Location steps from Land's End and Cabo's famous natural rock arch formation
- Whale-watching from the swimming pool
- Sleeping in the Ridge wing, where rooms come with eagle-eye views of the marina and sea
- Getting a treatment at the Thalasso Spa
- A scale in the bellboy area makes pre-airport luggage weighing (and repacking if necessary) a breeze
What To Know
- The beach is beautiful, but the surf can be rough, so swimming is not always recommended
- The activities desk can day excursions; the resort has its own fleet of boats
- You may be given the timeshare purchase pitch after checking in; just say no and you'll be left alone
- Child-friendly, with babysitting and a kids club with programs for various ages
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Located in Cabo San Lucas (Marina), Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa is minutes from Solmar Beach and Cabo Dolphins. This 4-star resort is close to The Arch and Land’s End.
Make yourself at home in one of the 260 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and sofa beds.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the resort pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cabo San Lucas? This resort has 7535 square feet (700 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Wow! Let me explain! My experience at Playa Grande Resort was amazing! I would just like to point out the best bartenders Alberto & Lilliana in the swim up adult pool, Lorento & Jesús the waiters & Jorje & Jaimie at the breakfast buffet. The service was overall perfect with no complaints! I hope to see all these servers again when I return!
Sincerely, Mikayla Asevo
Resort was turned up lots of entertainment. Host were wonderful. Food was delicious live band was excellent at the beach party. Staff was. Tremendously courteous and helpful. We will recommend this resort.
My family, 2 kids(5 and 2) come every year, we stay at the ridge, beautiful scenery, excellent, caring staff and plenty to do with the kids. Rooms are spacious and clean, food is fantastic, even for the kids
We highly recommend the ridge at playa grande